Vent Thread

Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

My employer just informed me that the 80 hours of overtime I have will not be given because I didn’t fill out the forms well enough.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

Does anyone know why you can’t edit a comment after like an hour, but I can edit a forum post from like two months ago?

Sometimes I notice typos on my old comments, but I can’t fix them.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Why does it take 12 fucking hours for a 14MB 10 minute video to process? Why do I have to upload the video 3 or 4 times before it finally processes?

IT’S ALREADY LATE! I UPLOADED IT 12 HOURS AGO ON PURPOSE SO I WOULDN’T BE LATE, AND NOW IT’S LATE AND PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY WATCHED OTHER PEOPLE’S VIDEOS!
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@acres  
I asked about that a few times over the years. They ignored me. It’s not like you can say something and then stealthily edit it to look like you didn’t say it when your edit history is recorded for each comment. I can only assume they had some dumbass reason at the time and just don’t feel like fixing it.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
It was quicker to set up an entire brand new youtube account than to upload this to bitchute. 14 fucking hours and now it’s no longer news, it’s late, everyone has already seen other people’s videos, no one will see mine, fuck you.

Of course no one is going to view it. No one ever sees my youtube videos. That’s why I stopped making videos on youtube, because no one sees them. That’s the whole point of being on bitchute, because that’s the only place my videos get seen. But now it takes 14 fucking hours and it still hasn’t processed. I would have had 10 views already on bitchute the minute it went live, but it will be 0 on youtube probably forever.

20 minutes and no one has seen it. why would they? why would anyone ever see it? why would anyone ever see anything that’s ever put on youtube? if you’re not fox or cnn or will smith no one will ever see your videos on youtube. that’s why you don’t fucking use youtube, because no one will ever watch your videos. they will never show up in search because you’re not a priority creator. fuck google. i want the DOJ to fucking rape them and break them up into a billion companies and confiscate all the money of everyone who works at alphabet and put them all in jail for life.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide