This website doesn't exist?

Wingnut
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

At least according to Google. I tried going to ponybooru with my phone (only used pc so far), got derpibooru as my first result. Googled ponybooru a bunch, kept only getting derpi and a site brony.booru.org . Scroll down the list of results, even fimfiction was there. along with a bunch of other sites that have names not even remotely similar to ponybooru. Finally found it a dozen sites down.

Kinda weird. You’d think they’d show the site with the actual name in the first results, at least…
Azure Fang
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Oh no, he's here?
For me, it’s a significantly lower listing - my “search bubble” is fucked - and brony.booru.org, also known as Ponybooru, is the top listing.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@Sunset Shimmer  
Yo, facts. There’s ONLY one conspiracy theory that’s not allowed on Amazon and Google. Searching for it just brings up propaganda bullshit. The only way to find what limited information hasn’t totally been scrubbed using DuckDuckGo.

I hate big tech so much. I hate the amount of power they have.
Wingnut

What Zaknel said. The main issue is that anyone that even tries searching for Ponybooru gets redirected straight to Derpi :)

Guess we’re the hipsters of the boorus, then :D
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide