THE fimfetch foalcon advisory List!

Anonymous #CCAE
As the saying goes, if you’re not on at least four terrorism foalcon watch lists, you’re not doing your part to defend your freedom.
Anonymous #CCAE
As the saying goes, if you’re not on at least four terrorism foalcon watch lists, you’re not doing your part to defend your freedom.
Compu

the fimfetch patreon remains up but is only making $23.64 a month, according to the about page the site costs $60 a month to run
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
@πʊßƛįϰ
I think it’s been several months since he was banned. As long as he wasn’t super active, he might be able to slip back in. But, as JPR555 warned, if anyone picks up on distinctive behaviors they remember, or he accidentally lets it slip he was in the server before under a different name, his cover could be blown and he’d be banned even harder for ban evasion.
WestRail642fan
Artist -

Banned from 3 Discords
once G5 wraps up, imma probs just peace out of the MLP fandom, the whole list, PCL and discord bullshit has really sorned me to the point that im barely active in any mlp discord servers anymore
Posted Report
TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Nopan is best pants
@WestRail642fan
You can always silently lurk. Fandoms don’t end because their respective show, book, game or any form of entertainment do. If anything, they are always carrying on the spirit and writing afterstories and whatnot. I do apologise if this and any other fandom that isn’t “g5 pure” like that one discord i entered and left quickly well doesn’t wanna give g5 a chance or isn’t any better than what we were years ago. It’s very natural and unfortunately unlike FNAF we don’t have the blessings of the creator to enable fandoms to do their thing. Look I still like g5 fondly for everything in 2023 but I do feel like hanging around casually just to see what’s next. For better and for worse, this and other fandoms ain’t going anywhere.
Posted Report
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
@Anonymous #F5E1
How could they ban lurkers? They can certainly gatekeep entry, but once you’re in, as long as you keep your head down and don’t really say or do anything, you’re practically invisible, especially on a server woth hundreds or thousands of people.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide