So... I downloaded all the loli and shota images from pbooru

Anonymous #2290
As you know, pbooru was a booru that allowed loli in it’s content, so i grabbed all the images and are now saved in my hd with their artist names and some tags (Not all of them are loli, but anthro too but the tag was there). Due to lack of time I cannot upload them so I’ll need help in that matter. My questions are: Where should I upload them? and Is there someone interested in taggin them? in total i have 3600 files and more than 4 gigas.  
Sorry my bad english, is not my primary language.
Anonymous #85B8
@Anonymous #2290  
It really doesn’t allow loli and shota because apparently the network it’s under bans them in its entirety. That’s why the admin of the network just came in and purged them. Anyway, you can upload them here since thankfully it’s not under EU regulations but if you want an alternative, there’s https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/ or rainbooru.org which has filters such as EU compliant where they block said stuff, don’t worry it just means you can still upload these, but guys living in the EU should have that filter by default
Deserter
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

The best idea would be to upload it to MEGA or Dropbox, possibly in either a .zip or a separate folder, and just hope people upload it here.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide