Site Staff applications are now open We are noow accepting applications for mods and site assistants, further information can be found HERE

Happy vent thread!

acres
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

Lyra for realz
They are a lot larger for one thing. Also, the flavor is super robust and not sour like regular grapes. I'm not sure if they ship to the east coast, but I'd look out for them when you get the chance.

There has to be someone else on this site that knows what I'm talking about right?
UrbanMysticDee
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Beard of Beards
I broke my toe on 10 July. Today is the first day there has been zero pain and I can now say that it is 100% healed.

124 days. To be fair most of October I put it at 99% healed, but I still had some minor pain. Today I was just waiting for the oven to heat up when it hit me all of a sudden that the pain was totally gone.
acres
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

Lyra for realz
I found a band from my childhood that I had forgotten about, and have been listening to them for the past hour.
Zaknel

Likes older mares
My stocks on Robinhood are returning money, and if I keep on seeing what I invest in as returning a profit and going elsewhere when I lose money, I will gain exponential money!
Zaknel

Likes older mares
They tell me not to sell stocks, and instead just put in a dividend. But I think as long as I am still gaining money, I will keep selling!
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~