Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Feather's Homebrew Worldbuilding Thread (open invitation to homebrew campaigns)

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"[@Officer Hotpants":](/forums/rp/topics/feather-s-homebrew-worldbuilding-thread-open-invitation-to-homebrew-campaigns?post_id=43446#post_43446
)  
Good question. -~~I was figuring I'd open up a Roll20 account and we'd use that, unless anyone has a better suggestion?-

~~

EDIT: Actually, while perusing I just noticed some programs on Steam that look better: [Fantasy Grounds](https://store.steampowered.com/app/1196310/Fantasy_Grounds_Unity/) and [TaleSpire](https://store.steampowered.com/app/720620/TaleSpire/). The latter is in early access thou, and while it has an overwhelming positive rating, the not recommended reviews do state that the tool is rather cumbersome (variations of "it's promising but I don't recommend in this state"). Let me know if you guys would rather use either of them instead, cause Roll20 is...honestly not very good.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"@Officer Hotpants":/forums/rp/topics/feather-s-homebrew-worldbuilding-thread-open-invitation-to-homebrew-campaigns?post_id=43446#post_43446
Good question. -I was figuring I'd open up a Roll20 account and we'd use that, unless anyone has a better suggestion?-

EDIT: Actually, while perusing I just noticed some programs on Steam that look better: Fantasy Grounds and TaleSpire. The latter is in early access thou, and while it has an overwhelming positive rating, the not recommended reviews do state that the tool is rather cumbersome (variations of "it's promising but I don't recommend in this state"). Let me know if you guys would rather use either of them instead, cause Roll20 is...honestly not very good.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap