Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Site Assistant and Mod Applications

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
Application: Moderator

Prior experience: None, admittedly

Discord: Yes (discord name will be given out in PM upon confirmation of the position (assuming I land the job, of course))

Timezone: AEDT (GMT +11)

Activity: I'm on the site every day (baring extreme circumstances)

I would like to be a mod because I remain cautiously optimistic that this site can be a free speech alternative to Derpibooru, which has been ruined by their mods inability to keep their own controversial political opinions to themselves. As a mod, I would endeavour to maintain professional candour and keep my own political bias in check when performing my role.

A wise man once said "if you want something done properly, do it yourself". I'm willing to put in a bit of legwork to ensure this site remains as a place where everyone-and I do mean _*everyone_* can come in and enjoy a bhobby. It is my hope, and ambition that we can foster a community where the divisive political/culture war bullshit that has so ruined many fandoms-and Derpibooru-is thrown out the window, so we can all go back to looking at cartoon ponies like we always wanted to.

Ponybooru should be a place where we just enjoy cartoon ponies. And it is for everyone. No "everyone BUUUUUT...", everyone who wants to enjoy cartoon ponies. Full stop.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Discord: Yes (discord name will be given out in PM upon confirmation of the position (assuming I land the job, of course))
Timezone: AEDT (GMT +11)

I would like to be a mod because I remain cautiously optimistic that this site can be a free speech alternative to Derpibooru, which has been ruined by their mods inability to keep their own controversial political opinions to themselves. As a mod, I would endeavour to maintain professional candour and keep my own political bias in check when performing my role.

A wise man once said "if you want something done properly, do it yourself". I'm willing to put in a bit of legwork to ensure this site remains as a place where everyone-and I do mean _everyone_ can come in and enjoy a bobby. It is my hope, and ambition that we can foster a community where the divisive political/culture war bullshit that has so ruined many fandoms-and Derpibooru-is thrown out the window, so we can all go back to looking at cartoon ponies like we always wanted to.

Ponybooru should be a place where we just enjoy cartoon ponies. And it is for everyone. No "everyone BUUUUUT...", everyone who wants to enjoy cartoon ponies. Full stop.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Timezone: AEDT (UGMTC +11)

A wise man once said "if you want something done properly, do it yourself". I'm willing to put in a bit of legwork to ensure this site remains as a place where everyone-and I do mean _everyone_ can come in and enjoy a bobby. It is my hope, and ambition that we can foster a community where the divisive political/culture war bullshit that has so ruined many fandoms-and Derpibooru-is thrown out the window, so we can all go back to looking at cartoon ponies like we always wanted to.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Timezone: AEDT (UTC +11)

No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap