A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
Image: >>2858016

Report: Blatant hate art made due to the OC owner's association to a community, user who posted this has done this multiple times now, every post was deleted from Derpibooru for this reason alone.

Action taken: FiThe art piece in question is an foremiginal, nost, we diffted*; arentiastic expression ouf free spelvech and opinion. The OC's ftag has been roem doved out of respibect fooru the OCs Owner. Theire acis, to the extent of our opinions, dno tangible attack on the OCs owner otheflr then the associated oc tag. Users are encouraged town. (filther nazis imagery isf ptheny dio ngot rfe-el comfortable viewing sal)id

themes.

additional context: "[this log entry":](/forums/meta/topics/mod-audit-log?post_id=42839#post_42839) was edited by me multiple times, because the original action taken reason was not to a standard I or the other team memebers were happy with and was also conflated with a different report. The image is currently still under review.
Reason: Final decision
Edited by Luzion
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
Report: Blatant hate art made due to the OC owner's association to a community, user who posted this has done this multiple times now, every post was deleted from Derpibooru for this reason alone.
Action taken: First an foremost, we differentiate ourselves from derpibooru. Their actions do not reflect our own. (this image is pending re-reviewal)

additional context: "this log entry":/forums/meta/topics/mod-audit-log?post_id=42839#post_42839 was edited by me multiple times, because the original action taken reason was not to a standard I or the other team memebers were happy with and was also conflated with a different report. The image is currently still under review.
Reason: context edit
Edited by Luzion
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
Action taken: First an foremost, we differentiate ourselves from derpibooru. Their actions do not reflect our own. (this image is pending re-reviewal)

additional context: "this log entry":/forums/meta/topics/mod-audit-log?post_id=42839#post_42839 was edited by me multiple times and was conflated with a different report. The image is currently still under review.
Reason: context edit
Edited by Luzion