Viewing last 25 versions of post by Golly Gosh in topic Derpibooru has not started mass importing from Ponybooru

Golly Gosh
Artist -

Really likes Pear Butter
"[@Anonymous #B24C":](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22631#post_22631
)  
The post where they claimed to have apologised included the image you said was about someone else and you didn't clearly indicate where they did apologise.

So if I missed it, then I'm sorry. Send it again so I can see, and I'll retract what I said.

Edit: nvm, I see it now. I don't see their response to his apology, but I will assume what Zeknal says is correct so I'm sorry about that.
No reason given
Edited by Golly Gosh
Golly Gosh
Artist -

Really likes Pear Butter
"@Anonymous #B24C":/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22631#post_22631
The post where they claimed to have apologised included the image you said was about someone else and you didn't clearly indicate where they did apologise.

So if I missed it, then I'm sorry. Send it again so I can see, and I'll retract what I said.

Edit: nvm, I see it now. I don't see their response to his apology, but I will assume what Zeknal says is correct.
No reason given
Edited by Golly Gosh