Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Derpibooru has not started mass importing from Ponybooru

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"[@Zaknel":](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22533#post_22533
"
)  
[
@Barhandar":](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22532#post_22532
)  
Staffers and SIimps alike gaslight for derpibooru all the time, covering up evidence of wrongdoing, being called out for wrongdoing and then acting like there's "no evidence".

I'm very tired of the whole routine, I wish people would stop, it's very old hat by now.

You'd think that people went to the trouble of creating their own _*alternate boorus_* to not have to deal with this would have been enough to tell them that this tactic isn't fucking working, but it looks like introspection is lost on them.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"@Zaknel":/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22533#post_22533
"@Barhandar":/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22532#post_22532
Staffers and SImps alike gaslight for derpibooru all the time, covering up evidence of wrongdoing, being called out for wrongdoing and then acting like there's "no evidence".

I'm very tired of the whole routine, I wish people would stop, it's very old hat by now.

You'd think that people went to the trouble of creating their own _alternate boorus_ to not have to deal with this would have been enough to tell them that this tactic isn't fucking working, but it looks like introspection is lost on them.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap