Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Derpibooru has not started mass importing from Ponybooru

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"[@Anonymous #6FEE":](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22518#post_22518
[bq]
)  

>
If you're whining that you got banned for attacking people and posting anti-semetic slurs, get the fck out or post it to 4chan.[/bq]

Ok, intellectual honestly time here: I don't think **ANYONE** is complaining about that.

I got comments removed for defending my good character against people calling me racist. Hell, I got a _*three day ban_* for it.

One time someone misquoted Karl Popper's **Paradox of Tolerance** to justify political violence against their opposition on the site. I posted a comment refuting that nonsense, claiming that the full context of the quote was _*not_* justifying what they where calling for, but was in fact a justification for censoring _*his own comment_* because he was calling for the exact kind of political violence and refusal to listen to loyal opposition that Popper was warning about.

And my comment got deleted for that. I got censored for trying to claim that political violence is not acceptable, and not to smear a honourable philosopher's good name to justify their own crimes.

I think you'll find stuff like that is why I'm pissed at derpibooru's mods. Their selective moderation of content on their site for what are clear ideological reasons.

I have in my possession, a few screenshots provided by "[Pagan_Pone":](/profiles/Pagan_Pone) that I am as of the time of writing, not allowed to share without the blessing of he and his associates who have been assembling the case for the Derpi mod's misbehaviour. I will ask him if I can share the screenshot here to further prove my claim, but the overall point is that one of them shows the mods in their private Discord sharing the story of Nigel Farage getting milkshaked. In response, at least one of them demands that people (Nigel included) should **have their throats slashed** for the crime of being conservative. No-one calls them out for this, it is just accepted as normal behaviour.

Between these screenshots, testimony from my own friends and my own experiences, I am absolutely bloody sick of people trying to gaslight me with this obvious lie that "Derpi's mods aren't politically motivated, they're just trying to remove racist comments!" and other such drivel. They _*are_* ideologues, they _d**censo_r**, c**libel** and in the case of one of my friends ***harass*** for political and ideological reasons and I **refuse to even entertain** the contrary position by people who are simply ignorant of the matter or dishonest to protect the sanctity of their preferred booru.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
"@Anonymous #6FEE":/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22518#post_22518
[bq]If you're whining that you got banned for attacking people and posting anti-semetic slurs, get the fck out or post it to 4chan.[/bq]
Ok, intellectual honestly time here: I don't think *ANYONE* is complaining about that.

I got comments removed for defending my good character against people calling me racist. Hell, I got a _three day ban_ for it.

One time someone misquoted Karl Popper's *Paradox of Tolerance* to justify political violence against their opposition on the site. I posted a comment refuting that nonsense, claiming that the full context of the quote was _not_ justifying what they where calling for, but was in fact a justification for censoring _his own comment_ because he was calling for the exact kind of political violence and refusal to listen to loyal opposition that Popper was warning about.
And my comment got deleted for that. I got censored for trying to claim that political violence is not acceptable, and not to smear a honourable philosopher's good name to justify their own crimes.

I think you'll find stuff like that is why I'm pissed at derpibooru's mods. Their selective moderation of content on their site for what are clear ideological reasons.

I have in my possession, a few screenshots provided by "Pagan_Pone":/profiles/Pagan_Pone that I am as of the time of writing, not allowed to share without the blessing of he and his associates who have been assembling the case for the Derpi mod's misbehaviour. I will ask him if I can share the screenshot here to further assistprove my poclaintm, but the overall point is that one of them shows the mods in their private Discord sharing the story of Nigel Farage getting milkshaked. In response, at least one of them demands that people (Nigel included) should *have their throats slashed* for the crime of being conservative. No-one calls them out for this, it is just accepted as normal behaviour.

Between these screenshots, testimony from my own friends and my own experiences, I am absolutely bloody sick of people trying to gaslight me with this obvious lie that "Derpi's mods aren't politically motivated, they're just trying to remove racist comments!" and other such drivel. They _are_ ideologues, they _do_ censor for political and ideological reasons and I *refuse to even entertain* the contrary position by people who are simply ignorant of the matter or dishonest to protect the sanctity of their preferred booru.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
"@Anonymous #6FEE":/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-has-not-started-mass-importing-from-ponybooru?post_id=22518#post_22518
[bq]If you're whining that you got banned for attacking people and posting anti-semetic slurs, get the fck out or post it to 4chan.[/bq]
Ok, intellectual honestly time here: I don't think *ANYONE* is complaining about that.

I got comments removed for defending my good character against people calling me racist. Hell, I got a _three day ban_ for it.

One time someone misquoted Karl Popper's *Paradox of Tolerance* to justify political violence against their opposition on the site. I posted a comment refuting that nonsense, claiming that the full context of the quote was _not_ justifying what they where calling for, but was in fact a justification for censoring _his own comment_ because he was calling for the exact kind of political violence and refusal to listen to loyal opposition that Popper was warning about.

I have in my possession, a few screenshots provided by "Pagan_Pone":/profiles/Pagan_Pone that I am as of the time of writing, not allowed to share without the blessing of he and his associates who have been assembling the case for the Derpi mod's misbehaviour. I will ask him if I can share the screenshot here to further assist my point, but the overall point is that one of them shows the mods in their private Discord sharing the story of Nigel Farage getting milkshaked. In response, at least one of them demands that people (Nigel included) should *have their throats slashed* for the crime of being conservative. No-one calls them out for this, it is just accepted as normal behaviour.

Between these screenshots, testimony from my own friends and my own experiences, I am absolutely bloody sick of people trying to gaslight me with this obvious lie that "Derpi's mods aren't politically motivated, they're just trying to remove racist comments!" and other such drivel. They _are_ ideologues, they _do_ censor for political and ideological reasons and I *refuse to even entertain* the contrary position by people who are simply ignorant of the matter or dishonest to protect the sanctity of their preferred booru.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops

No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops

I got comments removed for defending my good character against people calling me racist.

One time someone misquoted Karl Popper's *Paradox of Tolerance* to justify political violence against their opposition on the site. I posted a comment refuting that nonsense, claiming that the full context of the pquointe was not only _not_ justifying what they where calling for, but was in fact a justification for censoring _his own comment_ because he was calling for the exact kind of political violence and refusal to listen to loyal opposition that Popper was warning about.

I think you'll find stuff like that is why I'm pissed at derpibooru's mods.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops

I got comments removed for defending my good character against people calling me racist.

One time someone misquoted Karl Popper's *Paradox of Tolerance* to justify political violence against their opposition on the site. I posted a comment that refuteding that factnonsense, claiming that the full context of the point was not only _not_ justifying what they where calling for, but was in fact a justification for censoring _his own comment_ because he was calling for the exact kind of political violence and refusal to listen to loyal opposition that Popper was warning about.

No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops

One time someone misquoted Karl Karl Popper's *Paradox of Tolerance* to justify political violence against their opposition on the site. I posted a comment that refuted that fact, claiming that the full context of the point was not only _not_ justifying what they where calling for, but was in fact a justification for censoring _his own comment_ because he was calling for the exact kind of political violence and refusal to listen to loyal opposition that Popper was warning about.

No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Ok, intellectual honestly time here: I don't think anyone*ANYONE* is complaining about that.

One time someone misquoted Karl Karl Popper's *Paradox of Tolerance* to justify political violence against their opposition on the site. I posted a comment that refuted that fact, claiming that the full context of the point was not only _not_ justifying what they where calling for, but was in fact a justification for censoring _his own comment_ because he was calling for the exact kind of political violence and refusal to listen to loyal opposition that Popper was warning about.

No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap