Viewing last 25 versions of post by Azure Fang in topic Video game thread

Azure Fang
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Oh no, he's here?
"[@coolmaster43232":](/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=6058#post_6058
)  
If you're using any mobern version of Windows (7 or higher) and are not on a laptop, you can pull up basic computer information quickly by hitting WIN + PAUSE (That's the Windows Key + Pause/Break, which is located immediately above PAGE UP on most keyboards). This will give you your operating system, processor and RAM total at minimum. Once you're on that screen you can easily get into Device Manager and open Display Adapters to get your video card.

For anything beyond that, (such as motherboard model, RAM brand/grade, etc.), you either need to get into BIOS, install a stat tool like "[CPU-Z":](https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html#version-history), or have built your rig yourself and memorized your parts like a good tech nerd.

"

[
@Officer Hotpants":](/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=6052#post_6052
)  
Sometimes, reading "modern" rig stats makes me jealous, being stuck with DDR3, but my i7-4790K's been too good to me to rebuild.

In other news, Risk of Rain 2 hit 1.0 two days ago. Haven't had this much fun dying constantly to my own stupidity and being frustrated as hell over cursed runs since The Binding of Isaac.
No reason given
Edited by Azure Fang
Azure Fang
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Oh no, he's here?
"@coolmaster43232":/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=6058#post_6058
If you're using any mobern version of Windows (7 or higher) and are not on a laptop, you can pull up basic computer information quickly by hitting WIN + PAUSE (That's the Windows Key + Pause/Break, which is located immediately above PAGE UP on most keyboards). This will give you your operating system, processor and RAM total at minimum. Once you're on that screen you can easily get into Device Manager and open Display Adapters to get your video card.

For anything beyond that, (such as motherboard model, RAM brand/grade, etc.), you either need to get into BIOS, install a stat tool like "CPU-Z":https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html#version-history, or have built your rig yourself and memorized your parts like a good tech nerd.

"@Officer Hotpants":/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=6052#post_6052
Sometimes, reading "modern" rig stats makes me jealous, being stuck with DDR3, but my i7-4790K's been too good to me to rebuild.

In other news, Risk of Rain 2 hit 1.0 two days ago. Haven't had this much fun dying constantly to my own stupidity and being frustrated as hell over cursed runs since The Binding of Isaac.
No reason given
Edited by Azure Fang