Viewing last 25 versions of post by Officer Hotpants in topic Video game thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
"[@Barhandar":](/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=24947#post_24947
)  
No, I mean when they moved from early access to full release and removed all the racially distinct weapon sprites in favor of giving every race the _*exact_* same weapons and gutted the races' background lore. And when they removed the pet feature. And then added it back in but left out the ability to level them up, making combat pets pointless. And when, about a year post-full release, they cut a bunch of functions from the game's engine under-the-hood that not only broke a shitload of mods but actually made some of them unfixable.

Oh, and as for Stellaris they reintroduced wormholes in one of the bigger DLCs and warp in another. I think one of them is called Utopia. I dropped the game years ago when I realized the pattern that was playing out.
No reason given
Edited by Officer Hotpants
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
"@Barhandar":/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=24947#post_24947
No, I mean when they moved from early access to full release and removed all the racially distinct weapon sprites in favor of giving every race the _exact_ same weapons and gutted the races' background lore. OrAnd when they removed the pet feature. And then added it back in but left out the ability to level them up, making combat pets pointless. OrAnd when, about a year post-full release, they cut a bunch of functions from the game's engine under-the-hood that not only broke a shitload of mods but actually made some of them unfixable.
No reason given
Edited by Officer Hotpants