Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Video Game Industry BS (AKA, GamerGate Thread 2.0)

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"[@Officer Hotpants":](/forums/dis/topics/video-game-industry-bs-aka-gamergate-thread-2-0?post_id=3200#post_3200
)  
Also, in re-releases (or spin offs that use the same engine **coughFallout76cough**) some old bugs come back again. Because they're **that** dependent on Community-made "Unofficial" Patches. =_=

You say it's just stupidity on their part, but honestly I can't help but wonder if there's some envy and shame in it. Look at how bland and shallow Bethesda's own works are, then look at the mod projects that get so much praise. Adding new worlds, adding depth back into the game, creating better stories then Bethesda'sir own appointed and *incredibly over-rated* writers.

It makes one realise just how soulless of an endeavour Bethesda games are, the _*fans_* legit care more about TES and Fallout then the people who are supposed to be _*making them_*. And I can't help but wonder if Bethesday haven't realised that, and feel like their own efforts are being devalued by comparison.

Compare: Bethesda spends years cranking out a shitty ten-hour discount Morrowind DLC for Skyrim with a discount Cthulthu Mythos vibe. Meanwhile, one dude basically makes an entire new landmass full of stories and with a twenty-hour quest _*for free_* in his spare time.

I dunno, I think that makes it clear how lazy they're becoming, and maybe they just want to kill their own modding scene so they can sell features like that back to us, Atomic Shop style, hiding their own inadequacies.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap