Viewing last 25 versions of post by Officer Hotpants in topic Video Game Industry BS (AKA, GamerGate Thread 2.0)

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
"[@FeatherTrap":](/forums/dis/topics/video-game-industry-bs-aka-gamergate-thread-2-0?post_id=26771#post_26771
)  
I'm thinking more in old 90s & early aughts movies and shit.

But yeah. As I said elsewhere the other day, all they had to do was say _*"there's no Enclave playthrough because none of us really like them and we just didn't have the drive to make one"_* or _*"we couldn't think of a way to fit them into the story as a playable faction in a meaningful way"_* or even _*"we've been working on this mod for ages and we just wanted to finally finish it"_*. Any of those explanations, _*even it they were lies,_* would have worked. Most people would have said "oh, okay" and moved on. All they had to do was _*not_* overtly moralize to their audience.

But they couldn't do that. So many mods and so many _*games_* have shot themselves in the face doing that and yet they just can't help themselves. And the only thing more grating than being moralized to is being moralized to by a guy who will then proceed to rub his fetish for psychologically abusing emotionally dependent sex slaves in your face.
No reason given
Edited by Officer Hotpants
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
"@FeatherTrap":/forums/dis/topics/video-game-industry-bs-aka-gamergate-thread-2-0?post_id=26771#post_26771
I'm thinking more in old 90s & early aughts movies and shit.

But yeah. As I said elsewhere the other day, all they had to do was say _"there's no Enclave playthrough because none of us really like them and we just didn't have the drive to make one"_ or _"we couldn't think of a way to fit them into the story as a playable faction in a meaningful way"_ or even _"we've been working on this mod for ages and we just wanted to finally finish it"_. Any of those explanations, _even it they were lies,_ would have worked. Most people would have said "oh, okay" and moved on. All they had to do was _not_ overtly moralize to their audience.

But they couldn't do that. So many mods and so many _games_ have shot themselves in the face doing that and yet they just can't help themselves. And the only thing more grating than being moralized to is being moralized to by a guy who will then proceed to rub his fetish for emotionally dependent sex slaves in your face.
No reason given
Edited by Officer Hotpants