Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Acres  
Your guess is as good as mine. I rarely say anything even halfway hostile or offensive on there (in part because of the censor bot). I think the most offensive I get is calling a show or person stupid. My guess at this point is that it’s because of some of the channels I watch.

This time around, for context: someone uploaded a video about some furry DM making “the worst campaign ever”. All I tried to say was “*Evar.”. That’s it. Instantly deleted every time. Making it longer (“I think you meant ‘evar’) got the same result, so it wasn’t length. Unless “evar” means “faggot” in french or something, I’m at a loss for what else it could be.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
I guess, if I were to post a vent, computer problems suck and I have been having them.

@EverfreeEmergencies  
Nope. I did drink from a bird bath once and threw up for over a week. That made me paranoid of putting stuff in my mouth. With a recent food poising episode only reinforcing it.

@enig  
I could care less with a billion pride flags. It is the culture around those flags that is problematic. Being shoved in your face is one thing that is annoying. Demanding reverence with a vague legalism to a bunch of identities that change on the on fly breeds resentment especially when each some of these identities can’t logically coexist without having separate interests. Though I suppose going more in depth is more for the politics thread.

@Officer Hotpants  
My guess at this point is that it’s because of some of the channels I watch.

That would be my guess 100%. They are probably watching people who are watching evil “alt light” people and such. Considering what I’ve read from the various think tanks studying “anti-extremism” I imagine that they doing their duty to isolate you from radicalizing others.
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Just got my second shot today. I’m glad to have it done, but my head is killing me. I haven’t been experiencing the flu-like symptoms some people seem to get, but this still sucks.
enig

bich ass shitt
Why is anyone defending the copper guy, he’s nearly surpassed the spidertwi guy in sheer shit commissioned and it takes a special degree of autism to achieve that.
Anonymous #C680
@enig  
Beats me. Apart from being lobotomized faggots like he is, or just being straight-up paid trolls, I really have no idea.
Anonymous #B503
@enig  
To me he’s just a cringy faggot on the internet, but I don’t get the hate. He’s more pathetic than anything.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
My internet went out around nine o’clock this morning and only just came back on a few minute ago. Turns out they’re doing work on some other road’s line and they went ahead and disabled the line at ours because it was more convenient. Fuck you! Wasn’t very god damn convenient for any of US!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
You see a cool picture on twitter and think “that’s a cool picture, let me save it.” And you save it and it’s a third the size and you can no longer make out what it’s a picture of.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide