Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Vent Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
Today was infuriating. To understand why, I need to go back to last week and a day ago.

Eight days ago I started feeling a lump in my throat and a fever came on, and this was eerily reminiscent of that time earlier this year I got tonsillitis. So I called up the doc and explained the situation to him, which he promptly ignored in favour of suspecting the Commie Coof immediately.

Despite this, in our over-the-phone appointment I was able to wrangle him into providing me a prescription for some basic antibiotics, which didn't help the situation at all. It wasn't getting any worse, but it wasn't getting any better either.

So for all this time I've had to put up with this irritating lump in my throat, and nasally coughing and spluttering at all hours of the day. I reach the end of my course and it's still not fixed, so I have to call back again. Doc tells me I can't come in until I get a Negative Covid Test.

You know, the highly unreliable ones, administered by a biomedical-tyrannic state that fudges numbers to spread panic about it? And is on the warpath against anyone who doesn't want to get a vaccine that was rushed out the door?

So I had **no reason** to trust it or it's results. But I had to get it, and it came back NEGATIVE.

So then I was given the _*sacred fucking permission_* to go see my doctor today, and I had to fucking **walk** all the way to the clinic, through Australian summer heat. The temperature was over 35°C (+95°F for backwards savages), my shirt drenched with more sweat then an entire Star Trek convention's attendee roster combined, no water to drink, feeling like I'm shriveling up and melting all at once. And all of that, for the doctor to diagnose me with....

Tonsillitis.

*THE THING I ALREADY FUCKING KNEW IT WAS ON DAY ONE*

I had to go through all of that, just to be told by the sacred word of secular priesthood what I already fucking knew it was, and to get their "holy blessing" to purchase some proper fucking pills to treat the issue that I already have a known medical history for.

I digress, I am quite miffed about all this. >:(
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap