Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
Ready to just throw everything away and go back on my "happy pills".

Nobody wants to accept my sudden and positive change in mood. They tell me my mood flips to quickly, as opposed to before where I was just a zombie living each day feeling nothing. I'd rather have mood swings then no mood. My vacation was ruined due to certain family members I wanted to avoid insisting on coming with me.

My family and friends are accusing me of taking drugs, the last illegal drug I took was ketamine in late 2019. I get more heated lately and argumentative but that's because I finally have the guts to say what I feel and feel in general.

Even if I wanted more meds, I can't be seen till late August still...

Everyone is telling me my life is falling apart but I've never felt more sure about things. Maybe from an outside perspective it is, but I feel like everything is going great.

I just want to be happy but now everyone is concerned I'm too happy or some shit. Why even bother trying to make things better. I'll just take my VA disability, buy a 1 bedroom shack in the mountains and live there for the rest of my life.

Life doesn't want me but I've made promises to late friends. I'm not going anywhere, but a relocation into isolationism seems likely at this point.
No reason given
Edited by Luzion
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus

Nobody wants to accept my sudden and positive change in mood. They tell me my mood flips to quickly, as opposed to before where I was just a zombie living each day feeling nothing. I'd rather have mood swings then no mood. My vacation was ruined due to certain family members I wanted to avoid insisting on coming with me.

My family and friends are accusing me of taking drugs, the last illegal drug I took was ketamine in late 2019. I get more heated lately and argumentative but that's because I finally have the guts to say what I feel and feel in general.

Everyone is telling me my life is falling apart but I've never felt more sure about things. Maybe from an outside perspective it is, but I feel like everything is going great.

I just want to be happy but now everyone is concerned I'm too happy or some shit. Why even bother trying to make things better. I'll just take my VA disability, buty a 1 bedroom shack in the mountains and live there for the rest of my life.
No reason given
Edited by Luzion
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus

I just want to be happy but notw everyone is concerned I'm too happy or some shit. Why even bother trying to make things better. I'll just take my VA disability, but a 1 bedroom shack in the mountains and live there for the rest of my life.
No reason given
Edited by Luzion