We're shutting down! Read more here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Twiface in topic THE fimfetch foalcon advisory List!

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
[@Anonymous \#6FD8](/forums/dis/topics/the-fimfetch-foalcon-advisory-list?post_id=98262#post_98262)
Well, it was technically a violation of the rules, so it wasn’t necessarily nefarious.
I had argued that it should be kept up regardless because DataByte’s little campaign is arguably an existential threat to this site, but apparently not all of the mods saw it that way.
> private conversations and other information that should normally be controlled between an individual and a consenting party, will not be allowed to be posted.

Thank you for saving it off-site. I should have done that but didn’t.
No reason given
Edited by Twiface
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
[@Anonymous \#6FD8](/forums/dis/topics/the-fimfetch-foalcon-advisory-list?post_id=98262#post_98262)
Well, it was technically a violation of the rules, so it wasn’t necessarily nefarious.
I had argued that it should be kept up regardless because DataByte’s little campaign is arguably an existential threat to this site, but apparently not all of the mods saw it that way.
> private conversations and other information that should normally be controlled between an individual and a consenting party, will not be allowed to be posted.
No reason given
Edited by Twiface