Viewing last 25 versions of post by RD8K in topic The Anti-Echo Chamber Thread

RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"[@Adan Druego":](/forums/dis/topics/the-anti-echo-chamber-thread?post_id=7466#post_7466
)  
I do agree on all those points. Especially on the Nazi problem. Because they make like it outweigh all the content that the fandom offer, when it not the case. They COULD be nazis on the platform, but they are small percentage and represent little to the fandombase.

I think what break the echo chamber is my moral believes on the normalization of transgenderism

Instead of sending these people to seek help. We tolerate their own self abuse and I find that to be masochistic and satanism. Not only that, they try to erase the definition of woman and allow "men" to go in woman places.

And I also don't tolerate the Pride flags at all. But that the reason I never use my moral believes unless it something that can lead to real life abuse. I have no moral ground to stand on after sacrificing it for freedom of expression and speech for all. Doing so will just make me looked like a degenerate hypocrite, like those people who are anti-ayranne content.

You can't have morality on content while at the same time doing unmoral content. That kids lie about their age all the time and consumed your NSFW products.
No reason given
Edited by RD8K
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"@Adan Druego":/forums/dis/topics/the-anti-echo-chamber-thread?post_id=7466#post_7466
I do agree on all those points. Especially on the Nazi problem. Because they make like it outweigh all the content that the fandom offer, when it not the case. They COULD be nazis on the platform, but they are small percentage and represent little to the fandom.

I think what break the echo chamber is my moral believes on the normalization of transgenderism

Instead of sending these people to seek help. We tolerate their own self abuse and I find that to be masochistic and satanism. Not only that, they try to erase the definition of woman and allow "men" to go in woman places.

And I also don't tolerate the Pride flags at all. But that the reason I never use my moral believes unless it something that can lead to real life abuse. I have no moral ground to stand on after sacrificing it for freedom of expression and Sspeech for all. Doing so will just make me looked like a degenerate hypocrite, like those people who are anti-ayranne content.

You can't have morality on content while at the same time doing unmoral content. That kids lie about their age all the time and consumed your NSFW products.
No reason given
Edited by RD8K