Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dex Stewart in topic MOTU and She-Ra

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Mattel is notoriously short sighted. A while ago I looked into the Thomas the Tank Engine fandom, I was curious why they were so I unhappy with the upcoming 2d cartoon. I found out just how incompetent Mattel could be. The past couple years,they pushed for changes in the cartoon,which barely aired in the US,pushed toys based on ugly designs from the shows no one saw,then decided to reboot into a new show no one will watch.

If it's not Barbie,they don't seem to care. Oddly, She-ra was a big chance to do what they love most,dolls. The scant few released for She-ra though were reworked DC Superhero Girls dolls. They were exclusive to Target,I guess,that was the only place I saw them. The first wave of dolls was apparently just She-ra's,and they didn't see that as a problem. The second wave had more than one character,but then completely disappeared, despite high demand. Two others were comic Con exclusives.

I'm quite surprised the decidedly family non-friendly Revelation has gotten such a big push in merchandising,at least,I would be surprised if I wasn't familiar with how incompetent Mattel could be.
No reason given
Edited by Dex Stewart