Viewing last 25 versions of post by Officer Hotpants in topic Holy crap, Chris-chan... [NSFW]

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
"[@ponypony221":](/forums/dis/topics/holy-crap-chris-chan-nsfw?post_id=69731#post_69731
"
)  
[
@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/holy-crap-chris-chan-nsfw?post_id=69733#post_69733
)  
To be more specific, he had an infected piercing on his taint and convinced himself that he was growing a vagina via hypnosis. He then proceeded to "free" it _*with a knife._* Which Iis why I maintain that he's not competent enough to decide that he's trans. Mother fucker's _*dumb._

EDIT: I swear that "mother fucker" part was unintentional.
Reason: Oh. Right.
Edited by Officer Hotpants
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
"@ponypony221":/forums/dis/topics/holy-crap-chris-chan-nsfw?post_id=69731#post_69731
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/holy-crap-chris-chan-nsfw?post_id=69733#post_69733
To be more specific, he had an infected piercing on his taint and convinced himself that he was growing a vagina via hypnosis. He then proceeded to "free" it _with a knife._ Which I why I maintain that he's not competent enough to decide that he's trans. Mother fucker's _dumb._

Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
"@ponypony221":/forums/dis/topics/holy-crap-chris-chan-nsfw?post_id=69731#post_69731
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/holy-crap-chris-chan-nsfw?post_id=69733#post_69733
To be more specific, he had an infected piercing on his taint and convinced himself that he was growing a vagina via hypnosis. Which I why I maintain that he's not competent enough to decide that he's trans. Mother fucker's _dumb._