Viewing last 25 versions of post by Fleur de Lis in topic Dream Thread

Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
"[@UrbanMysticDee":](/forums/dis/topics/dream-thread?post_id=9621#post_9621
[bq="UrbanMysticDee"]
) " 

> [
@Fleur de Lis":](/forums/dis/topics/dream-thread?post_id=9596#post_9596
)
>
Man, everyone's ragging on the dollar store lately. I used to work at a dollar store, the business model does exploit the salaried workers (that's how they keep costs down), but the quality of the merchandise is actually pretty good.[/bq]
I said a dollar store +__wouldn't+__ touch them, so I really wasn't ragging on anything.

One
more thing about my dream. Most of it seems to be current situation and anxieties expressed as situations and locations from several years ago. The only part that doesn't fit is that weird restaurant.

"

[
@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/dream-thread?post_id=9622#post_9622
[bq="Dex
) Stewart"] 

>
I was watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2,but the movie turned into The Goonies.[/bq]
The reverse may have been more exciting.
No reason given
Edited by Fleur de Lis
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
"@UrbanMysticDee":/forums/dis/topics/dream-thread?post_id=9621#post_9621
[bq="UrbanMysticDee"] "@Fleur de Lis":/forums/dis/topics/dream-thread?post_id=9596#post_9596
Man, everyone's ragging on the dollar store lately. I used to work at a dollar store, the business model does exploit the salaried workers (that's how they keep costs down), but the quality of the merchandise is actually pretty good.[/bq]I said a dollar store +wouldn't+ touch them, so I really wasn't ragging on anything.

One more thing about my dream. Most of it seems to be current situation and anxieties expressed as situations and locations from several years ago. The only part that doesn't fit is that weird restaurant.

"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/dream-thread?post_id=9622#post_9622
[bq="Dex Stewart"]I was watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2,but the movie turned into The Goonies.[/bq]The reverse may have been more exciting.
No reason given
Edited by Fleur de Lis