Viewing last 25 versions of post by ponypony221 in topic Disney Sucks

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
[@ANoobis](/forums/dis/topics/disney-sucks?post_id=84658#post_84658)
I doubt what he said will matter. It was already known, admitted, and legally fact that Disney controlled Reedy Creek. I don't know why these commentators think saying so is somehow a gotcha. Everyone knew and no one debated it.

It's also unlikely the agreements will be voided. The ball is in the state's court. The fact they're doing investigations, as opposed to something meaningful, tells me they are buying time or trying to shove it under the rug.

I think Disney won this one, but they won by escalating the situation. Desantis could respond on a similar level, but it will require making movre bold political moves. Disney is playing chicken.

My prediction: Disney expects some kind of response from the state, which will then prompt them to "reconsider" the supposed 17 billion they committed to Florida. The media, which is substantially under the control of Disney and preferential to Disney even when it isn't, will make it out as a huge loss for Florida and Desantis, even though the 17 billion was never actually going to Florida to begin with.
No reason given
Edited by ponypony221