Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anondroid in topic Disney Sucks

Anondroid

New and Semi-Improved
[spoiler][-"@FeatherTrap":/forums/dis/topics/disney-sucks?post_id=69092#post_69092
-][/spoiler]
||~~~~||
Reason: dumb comment, please ignore this
Edited by Anondroid
Anondroid

New and Semi-Improved
[spoiler][-"@FeatherTrap":/forums/dis/topics/disney-sucks?post_id=69092#post_69092
Wait, where did I give you the impression I was gay? All I said was I don't see how I could contract cooties from watching a shitty Disney Channel cartoon.

On a related note, since you're apparently the site expert on homosexuality, I have a semi
-serious question to ask. Is there a way to be gay without, you know, actually being gay? Because if so, please tell me.-][/spoiler]
Edited by Anondroid
Anondroid

New and Semi-Improved
Wait, where did I give you the impression I was gay? All I said was I don't see how I could contract cooties from watching a shitty Disney Channel cartoon.

On a related note, since you're apparently the site expert on homosexuality, I have a semi-serious question to ask. Is there a way to be gay without, you know, actually being gay? Because if so, please tell me.-][/spoiler]
Edited by Anondroid