Viewing last 25 versions of post by SleepySteve in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
(*sigh*) Well, I got banned from Derpibooru for six months. All for "incendiary posts" on the Politics thread and "off-topic political content" on the Cringe Thread (even though it WAS cringeworthy, so I thought it would fit; my bad!).

I really don't get what the Derpibooru mods (re: Ciaran; the other mods are fine) think counts as "incendiary". I'm not inciting violence against anyone, and I'm not trying to make people upset. Hell, I agree with pretty much everyone on there. I'm sick of being portrayed as insane or the equivalent of someone who tracks on Truth Social or some other fringe website I've never heard of.

Like, what's his problem? I wish I could understand why he acts the way he does. There has to be *something* that explains why he's so sensitive about my posts, even if everyone else doesn't feel the same way...(Please don't take it against him; he's just doing his job, and if I were in his position I'd be just as stressed out).

I know, it's my fault that I keep breaking the forum rules. The problem is those rules are so vague I don't know which counts as "incendiary" or not.

(And I *really* don't want to stick around here for long, given that the political thread here is even worse.)
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve