Viewing last 25 versions of post by RD8K in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"[@NorthyDreams":](/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=62829#post_62829
)  
I drop it because I thought it about more and Its hypothetical of what I'm advocating. From my experience with them "Pacifistic tactics" doesn't stop individuals who will use all means to destroy you. Even if it means having as many casualties as a end result. At the same time, why would they even care if we opposed less of a thread then 4chan?
No reason given
Edited by RD8K
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"@NorthyDreams":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=62829#post_62829
I drop it because I thought it about more and Its hypothetical of what I'm advocating. From my experience with them "Pacifistic tactics" doesn't stop individuals who will use all means to destroy you. Even if it means having as many casualties. At the same time, why would they even care if we opposed less of a thread then 4chan?
No reason given
Edited by RD8K