Viewing last 25 versions of post by NorthyDreams in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

NorthyDreams
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Prince of Monsters
"[@Anonymous #A99E":](/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=62608#post_62608
)  
Regardless of what they've done, they are to be treated equally. I don't care if they would ban me, me banning their existence would only justify, at that point, what they try to do to me. I don't want to "win". I'm not here to have "my side" dominate discussion. I am against the banning of expression of any kind, so long as no one is harmed (i.e. no pedophilia, no actionable calls to specific violence, etc). I will stand up for the rights of anyone to speak, no matter how much I hate what they have to say. Period.

Having had bevilen docensored to you does not justify censommritting othevilrs in the name of stopping othcensor evshilp. Ever.
Reason: clarity
Edited by NorthyDreams
NorthyDreams
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Prince of Monsters
"@Anonymous #A99E":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=62608#post_62608
Regardless of what they've done, they are to be treated equally. I don't care if they would ban me, me banning their existence would only justify, at that point, what they try to do to me. I don't want to "win". I'm not here to have "my side" dominate discussion. I am against the banning of expression of any kind, so long as no one is harmed (i.e. no pedophilia, no actionable calls to specific violence, etc). I will stand up for the rights of anyone to speak, no matter how much I hate what they have to say. Period.

Having had evil done to you does not justify committing evil in the name of stopping other evil. Ever.
No reason given
Edited by NorthyDreams