Viewing last 25 versions of post by RD8K in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"[@Anonymous #428A":](/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=58560#post_58560
)  
The reason I went with "The people who thinks" is the reference to the woke mob thought process. I didn't went with what your first suggested because most people in the community don't think were occupied with "nazis" or "fascists." The second sentence I will take however.
No reason given
Edited by RD8K
RD8K
Artist -

"@Anonymous #428A":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=58560#post_58560
The reason I went with "The people who thinks" is the references to the woke mob thought process. I didn't went with what you suggested because most people in the community don't think were occupied with "nazis" or "fascists." The second sentence I will take however.
No reason given
Edited by RD8K
RD8K
Artist -

"@Anonymous #428A":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=58560#post_58560
The reason I went with "The people who thinks" is what the referencesmall grtoup of the woke mob thinkought process. I didn't went with what you suggested because most people in the community don't think were occupied with "nazis" or "fascists." The second sentence I Wwill take however.
No reason given
Edited by RD8K