Viewing last 25 versions of post by Adán Druego in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"[@Adan Druego":](/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=38265#post_38265
[bq="Adan
) Druego"] 

>
" [@Zaknel":](/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=38262#post_38262
[bq]
)
>
> >
WootMaster is at it again...[/bq]

>
>
He's literally complaining and claiming that the shooter was worshiping Hitler thus leading back to and propping up the accusation that we all have a Nazi problem... I believe I'm familiar with the exact "Jesus Reincarnated as Hitler" comic. Why? Because I have it saved somewhere on my own computer too.

[bq]

>
>
> >
Clearly, if one Applejack fan murders people then there's an existential threat to society, like a gendered public restroom to a woke Twitter user.

> >
> >
But let us think about this in general terms. Bad person liked ponies equals bad fandom community of murderers, right?[/bq]

>
>
Obviously flawed logic behind generalizations just how derpibooru and allies grouped all anti-censorship users with neo-Nazis.

[bq]

>
>
> >
So, misbehaving black whining on Twitter about the normal people getting sick and tired of its bad behavior after having tolerated it for long enough. Now, add a race of people, blacks, constantly misbehaving in society, then whining about how the other more civilized races are getting sick and tired of them causing problems for everyone else. Then bad blacks get violent with law enforcement and threaten the lives of innocent non-blacks forcing officers to use deadly force to protect the innocent from the criminal. Then many black go rabid and destroy everything in sight... Literally starting off with their own community's area.[/bq]

>
>
Literally, what has been happening throughout the US for nearly a year. Blacks resisting arrest, assaulting law enforcement and crying fault when the officers respond, then loot and rioting. And claim all people, who wouldn't kneel before them and start trashing cities as white supremacists... despite many of those people being Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, Jews etc... basically many being non-whites, but still somehow white supremacists.

[bq]

>
>
>
> >
So, bad pony fan means Nazi problem.

> >
Bad black Twitter nobody means minority group of black pony fans problem.

> >
> >
Clearly, we need to unite, because we have an obvious black problem.[/bq]

>
>
Flaw logic behind generalizations.

[bq][bq]

>
>
> >
> > > *
*Blacks Have No Home Here*[/bq]
> >
> >
A Reworded Parody Of This
"

> > [
![full](https://camocdn.ponybsooru.twimg.comrg/mBSIIlfSVWa-5FedBm9Ngia4LoChj4/EdzaHR0cHM6Ly9wYxnMudHdpbWWWoAAJcuY29tL21lZGlhL0VH5?forkell4V1dXb0FBSlZINT9mab3Jt=pYXQ9cG5ng!":)](https://twitter.com/EverfreeNW/status/1287145648790425613[/bq]

[bq]
)
>
>
>
> >
We need to stop the black bronies before they cause 2 Terabytes worth of damages to booru servers. Just wait eventually wootmaster will be buying a million follower user accounts on Stormfront, Parler, Trump 2024 and Ponybooru. All which have under 0.0008% Sub-Saharan Black User bases.[/bq]

>
>
I'm joking about and calling attention to the fact that, there's over 2 billion dollars in damage done to the US caused by riots, one of the founders of blm just purchased a few million-dollar homes in overwhelming white areas of the country, thus an overwhelmingly white site like Stormfront and supposedly right-wing sites and movements like Parler, Trump 2024 and Ponybooru, which is obviously where all the pro-Nazi users from derpibooru left to. I'm implying that WootMaster is that a mini-version of that blm founder[/bq]

*Must dissect, entire post, in order to explain, entire post.*

Was I supposed to use that symbol thing **"/)"** or an emoji or something?!

BASICALLY, I WASN'T ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS AND EXPECTING ACTUAL ACTION. I was mirroring Wootmaster's and others' flawed logic in generalizing everything, especially this site. People, here, aren't neo-Nazis, but they'll eventually bring up that claim once more.

...plus, I typed all that out at like 3 in the morning on a tablet... when I should have been asleep.
No reason given
Edited by Adán Druego
Adán Druego
Artist -

"@Adan Druego":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=38265#post_38265
[bq="Adan Druego"] "@Zaknel":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=38262#post_38262
[bq]WootMaster is at it again...[/bq]
He's literally complaining and claiming that the shooter was worshiping Hitler thus leading back to and propping up the accusation that we all have a Nazi problem... I believe I'm familiar with the exact "Jesus Reincarnated as Hitler" comic. Why? Because I have it saved somewhere on my own computer too.

[bq]Clearly, if one Applejack fan murders people then there's an existential threat to society, like a gendered public restroom to a woke Twitter user.

But let us think about this in general terms. Bad person liked ponies equals bad fandom community of murderers, right?[/bq]
Obviously flawed logic behind generalizations just how derpibooru and allies grouped all anti-censorship users with neo-Nazis.

[bq]So, misbehaving black whining on Twitter about the normal people getting sick and tired of its bad behavior after having tolerated it for long enough. Now, add a race of people, blacks, constantly misbehaving in society, then whining about how the other more civilized races are getting sick and tired of them causing problems for everyone else. Then bad blacks get violent with law enforcement and threaten the lives of innocent non-blacks forcing officers to use deadly force to protect the innocent from the criminal. Then many black go rabid and destroy everything in sight... Literally starting off with their own community's area.[/bq]
Literally, what has been happening throughout the US for nearly a year. Blacks resisting arrest, assaulting law enforcement and crying fault when the officers respond, then loot and rioting. And claim all people, who wouldn't kneel before them and start trashing cities as white supremacists... despite many of those people being Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, Jews etc... basically many being non-whites, but still somehow white supremacists.

[bq]So, bad pony fan means Nazi problem.

[bq][bq]*Blacks Have No Home Here*[/bq]
"!https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdzYxWWWoAAJVH5?format=png!":https://twitter.com/EverfreeNW/status/1287145648790425613[/bq]

[bq]We need to stop the black bronies before they cause 2 Terabytes worth of damages to booru servers. Just wait eventually wootmaster will be buying a million follower user accounts on Stormfront, Parler, Trump 2024 and Ponybooru. All which have under 0.0008% Sub-Saharan Black User bases.[/bq]
I'm joking about and calling attention to the fact that, there's over 2 billion dollars in damage done to the US caused by riots, one of the founders of blm just purchased a few million-dollar homes in overwhelming white areas of the country, thus an overwhelmingly white site like Stormfront and supposedly right-wing sites and movements like Parler, Trump 2024 and Ponybooru, which is obviously where all the pro-Nazi users from derpibooru left to. I'm implying that WootMaster is that a mini-version of that blm founder[/bq]

*Was I supposed to use that symbol thing *"/)"* or an emoji or something?!*

BASICALLY, I WASN'T ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS AND EXPECTING ACTUAL ACTION. I was mirroring Wootmaster's and others' flawed logic in generalizing everything, especially this site. People, here, aren't neo-Nazis, but they'll eventually bring up that claim once more.

...plus, I typed all that out at like 3 in the morning on a tablet... when I should have been asleep.
No reason given
Edited by Adán Druego
Adán Druego
Artist -

"@Adan Druego":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=38265#post_38265
[bq="Adan Druego"] "@Zaknel":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=38262#post_38262
[bq]WootMaster is at it again...[/bq]
He's literally complaining and claiming that the shooter was worshipping Hitler thus leading back to and propping up the accusation that we all have a Nazi problem... I believe I'm familiar with the exact "Jesus Reincarnated as Hitler" comic. Why? Because I have it saved somewhere on my own computer too.

[bq]Clearly, if one Applejack fan murders people then there's an existential threat to society, like a gendered public restroom to a woke Twitter user.

[bq]So, misbehaving black whining on Twitter about the normal people getting sick and tired of its bad behavior after having tolerated it for long enough. Now, add a race of people, blacks, constantly misbehaving in society, then whining about how the other more civilized races are getting sick and tired of them causing problems for everyone else. Then bad blacks get violent with law enforcement and threaten the lives of innocent non-blacks forcing officers to use deadly force to protect the innocent from the criminal. Then many black go rabid and destroy everything in sight... Literally starting off with their own community's area.[/bq]

[bq]So, bad pony fan means nNazi problem.

[bq][bq]*Blacks Have No Home Here*[/bq]
"!https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdzYxWWWoAAJVH5?format=png!":https://twitter.com/EverfreeNW/status/1287145648790425613[/bq]

[bq]We need to stop the black bronies before they cause 2 Terabytes worth of damages to booru servers. Just wait eventually wootmaster will be buying a million follower user accounts on Stormfront, Parler, Trump 2024 and Ponybooru. All which have under 0.0008% Sub-Saharan Black User bases.[/bq]

*Was I supposed to use that symbol thing *"/)"* or an emoji or something?!*

BASICALLY, I WASN'T ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS AND EXPECTING ACTUAL ACTTENTION. I was mirroring Wootmaster's and others' flawed logic in generalizing everything, especially this site. People, here, aren't neo-Nazis, but they'll eventually bring up that claim once more.

No reason given
Edited by Adán Druego