Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dex Stewart in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
"[@Officer Hotpants":](/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=16693#post_16693
)  
Unnus Annus was some series of videos Markiplier did,and were made with the intent to be deleted. Archiving the videos is apparently a no-no. I don't get it,and the videos don't appear to be anything particularly special,so whatevs.

As for the image,I was just curious how few comments an image could have before gobeing locked Down.
No reason given
Edited by Dex Stewart
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
"@Officer Hotpants":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=16693#post_16693
Unnus Annus was some series of videos Markiplier did,and were made with the intent to be deleted. Archiving the videos is apparently a no-no. I don't get it,and the videos don't appear to be anything particularly special,so whatevs.

As for the image,I was just curious how few comments an image could have before going liocked Down.
No reason given
Edited by Dex Stewart