Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Parallel Universe)

Pomegranates :P
People are telling me to "appeal" my ban.

You know, I'm not retarded. Given my past history with the mods and my outstanding ban history. It's no surprise they banned me from every faucet of contact with the community, including places I would have been able to make appeals to my ban. I doubt it'd get anywhere considering the last times I attemptedid it over more minor offenses. If it wasn't inactive 90% of the time, I was only met with smug dismissive responses that basically labeled me as every buzzword they could pull out of their arseholes despite the disapproval from a number of mods on the team who were supportive of me and thought the treatment I received was unreasonably excessive. In fact, a large number of the moderation team have protested against the Derpi admins when they decided to make the kneejerk move on "hateful contents", especially the fact that there's evidence they weren't properly informed about the proposed change either.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Parallel Universe)

Pomegranates :P
People are telling me to "appeal" my ban.

You know, I'm not retarded. Given my past history with the mods and my outstanding ban history. It's no surprise they banned me from every faucet of contact with the community, including places I would have been able to make appeals to my ban. I doubt it'd get anywhere, considering the last times I did it. If it wasn't inactive 90% of the time, I was only met with smug dismissive responses that basically labeled me as every buzzword they could pull out of their arseholes despite the disapproval from a number of mods on the team who were supportive of me and thought the treatment I received was unreasonably excessive. In fact, a large number of the moderation team have protested against the Derpi admins when they decided to make the kneejerk move on "hateful contents", especially the fact that there's evidence they weren't properly informed about the proposed change either.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ