Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesPlease19 in topic Big Bad Politics!

HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
"[@Barhandar":](/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=60670#post_60670

)

Tucker Carlson is quite fascinating for his rather militant and conspiracy-thinking stance on many things.

"

[
@Anonymous #372F":](/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=60673#post_60673

)

The pros would be:

one less threat to ASEAN (Malaysia, my homeland, is one member)

no more intruding into the South China Sea  
free Hong Kong and Canton (fascinating, hope to see them bring back Baiyue)

freer Internet.

And hopefully no more debt or bowing down to Emperor Xi!

The cons:

less development to infrastructure (unless the rest of Asia can do something and pick up where China left off instead of expecting Chinese handouts),

possible US occupation,

possible terrorists among Xinjiang and Chinese nationalists (the gov of China stirs them to hate the US, but also holds them back to stop World War III).

The Chinese nationalists, today's wumaos and tankies on Twitter and elsewhere that I saw online, might become tomorrow's terrorists if China collapses and foreign countries try to restore order. They might think that any foreign intervention post-collapse might become the next Iraq or Afghanistan.

Those extremists on Twitter and Quora are why I don't support the Beijing gov - they are so paranoid about the Western attacks after the Boxer Rebellion.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesPlease19
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
"@Barhandar":/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=60670#post_60670

Tucker Carlson is quite fascinating for his rather militant and conspiracy-thinking stance on many things.

"@Anonymous #372F":/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=60673#post_60673

The pros would be:
one less threat to ASEAN (Malaysia is one member)
free Hong Kong and Canton (fascinating, hope to see them bring back Baiyue)
freer
Internet.

And hopefully no more debt or bowing down to Emperor Xi!

The cons:

less development to infrastructure (unless the rest of Asia can do something and pick up where China left off instead of expecting Chinese handouts),
possible US occupation,
possibl
e terrorists among Xinjiang and Chinese nationalists (the gov of China stirs them to hate the US, but also holds them back to stop World War III).

The Chinese nationalists, today's wumaos and tankies on Twitter and elsewhere that I saw online, might become tomorrow's terrorists if China collapses and foreign countries try to restore order. They might think that any foreign intervention post-collapse might become the next Iraq or Afghanistan.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesPlease19