Viewing last 25 versions of post by YourPalContrail in topic Big Bad Politics!

YourPalContrail

"[@TheBridge":](/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=58337#post_58337

)

honestly I think the real answer is inn the middle. kyle rittenhouse is obviously defending himself. I don't think that makes him a hero just that he did what he had to do. And the claims that he's some evil white supremacist is erroneous.

was on the derpibooru political forum and 2 people in particular where just extremely bad faith about the whole trial

"

[
@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=58347#post_58347

)

ate the onion... or would it be stung by the bee
No reason given
Edited by YourPalContrail
YourPalContrail

"@TheBridge":/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=58337#post_58337

honestly I think the real answer is inn the middle. kyle rittenhouse is obviously defending himself. I don't think that makes him a hero just that he did what he had to do. And the claims that he's some evil white supremacist is erroneous.

was on the derpibooru political forum and 2 people in particular where just extremely bad faith about the whole trial

"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=58347#post_58347

ate the onion
No reason given
YourPalContrail

"@TheBridge":/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=58337#post_58337

No reason given