Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Big Bad Politics!

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"[@Humble Oriathan":](/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=24126#post_24126
)  
Oh, there's the Uniparty Republicans sure. But I didn't fucking see the MAGA movement doing anything either.

Either then...you know, posting "SJW OWNED!!1!!" compilations on YouTube, or making "Woke Movie so Terribul!" reviews. Pure slacktivism. Fight for your rights, as a long as it doesn't require us to actually do anything substantive or difficult...nah, I'mma just sit on the internet and meme.

THE LEFT DOMINATES THE MEDIA

DOMINATES THE CORPORATIONS

DOMINATES THE INTELLIGENCIA

DOMINATES THE SCHOOL SYSTEM

DOMINATES YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT!! IT'S NOT FUCKING WONDER THE CULTURE SLOWLY SLIDES FURTHER LEFT OVER TIME, WHEN THE RIGHT DOESN'T WANT TO ACTUALLY FIGHT BACK BECAUSE "MUH FAMILY AND KIDS!!"

This domination isn't natural or organic, it's created through corruption, coercion and terror. There are entire volumes written for you about _*why_* their ideas are wrong (literally read *anything* by Thomas Sowell), you just need to actually do something to fight back. Not through violence, but simply by refusing to legitimise and support the structures they have in place.

Remember: it's your recognition of those structures that allows the left to abuse them. If every Republican and WalkAway Democrat in America would "Schools are co-opted by the Communists, I refuse to send my kids then anymore. We'll organise groups and organisations to raise our kids properly" the school system would become too rickety to last the fucking month.

Same with the movie industry, the games industry, the news media, the police...they all have their power because you give consent for them to have that much power. Make the argument as to why people shouldn't, persuade them that these organisations are no longer fit for purpose.

ACTUALLY DO IT. STOP TALKING ABOUT DOING IT, AND **DO IT**
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap