Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barhandar in topic Big Bad Politics!

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

"[@Officer Hotpants":](/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=23043#post_23043
)  
It's only an insurrection if not done by the ruling elite, silly. Same way how cops arresting a junkie (who tend to not have stoppers on physical force non-inebriated people have and hence are MUCH more dangerous to restrain) using officially approved, Israel-taught neckhold, with no weapons used, who then dies to his drugs mid-arrest is COPS BAD DEFUND DISARM DESTROY LAW ENFORCEMENT, while a cop pulling a gun on unarmed people who walked into Capitol is COPS GOOD SAVIOR OF CAPITOL.

Speaking of which, how did the usual set of former-pony Burn Loot Murderers reacted to _*that_*? I'm sure at least some portion of them would find it too much for their doublethink to handle and hence hit another purity spiral.

"

[
@Humble Oriathan":](/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=23140#post_23140
)  
An U.S. Armian birdy told me most of them don't do shit, whether male or female, and aren't expected to see combat.

Which makes sense because 1: marines and 2: drones, but still.

P.S.

![full](https://camocdn.discponyboordappu.comrg/attachMlCments/47aJy9449vNJIf517989-A650LGKm6RZA/aHR0cHM6Ly9139jZG4/7uZGlzY2991yZGFwcC53jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvNDc5NDQ5NTE3647908874/imaOTge5NjkxMzk0-Lzc5OTE1MzI1MzY0NzkwODg3.NC9pbWFng!ZTAtMy5wbmc)
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

"@Officer Hotpants":/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=23043#post_23043
It's only an insurrection if not done by the ruling elite, silly. Same way how cops arresting a junkie (who tend to not have stoppers on physical force non-inebriated people have and hence are MUCH more dangerous to restrain) using officially approved, Israel-taught neckhold, with no weapons used, who then dies to his drugs mid-arrest is COPS BAD DEFUND DISARM DESTROY LAW ENFORCEMENT, while a cop pulling a gun on unarmed people who walked into Capitol is COPS GOOD SAVIOR OF CAPITOL.

Speaking of which, how did the usual set of former-pony Burn Loot Murderers reacted to _that_? I'm sure at least some portion of them would find it too much for their doublethink to handle and hence hit another purity spiral.

"@Humble Oriathan":/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=23140#post_23140
An U.S. Armian birdy told me most of them don't do shit, whether male or female, and aren't expected to see combat.
Which makes sense because 1: marines and 2: drones, but still.

P.S.
!https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/479449517989691394/799153253647908874/image0-3.png!
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar