Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mitchy in topic A new age of AI [NSFW]

Mitchy
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Best princess👗👑
Naturally, I did a Dixon Hill scenario
[bq]

Give me a Dixon Hill case.

>
Dixon Hill was a private detective in the fictional universe of Star Trek. He was often hired by Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise to help solve crimes.

Put me in the world of Dixon Hill.

>
I am now in the world of Dixon Hill.

Look around.

>
I see a seedy office with a desk and a chair. There is a window with bars on it. There is a door with a sign that says "Private Detective".

Open door.

>
I open the door and step into the office.

Look around.

>
I see a seedy office with a desk and a chair. There is a window with bars on it. There is a door with a sign that says "Private Detective". There is a man sitting at the desk. He has a cigar in his mouth and a gun in his hand.

Talk to the man.

>
"Who are you?" the man asks.

>
>
"I'm Dixon Hill," I say. "I'm a private detective."

>
>
"What can I do for you?"

>
>
"I'm looking for a case," I say. "I was hoping you could help me out."

>
>
"I might have something for you," the man says. "I need someone to find my missing daughter. She ran away from home a few days ago and I haven't been able to find her. I'll give you a thousand dollars if you can find her and bring her home safe and sound."

>
>
"I'll take the case," I say.

>
>
The man gives me a photograph of his daughter and tells me her name. He also gives me a thousand dollars in cash. I put the money in my pocket and head out to find his daughter.

What does the daughter look like?

>
The daughter is a young woman with dark hair. She is very pretty.

What's her name?

>
The daughter's name is Sarah.

Say "thank you, I'm on the case" and exit the office.

>
I say "thank you, I'm on the case" and exit the office.

Look around.

>
I am now in a seedy part of town. There are shady characters milling about. I see a man standing in an alley. He looks like he might have information.

Talk to the man in the alley.

>
"Hey, buddy," the man in the alley says. "You looking for someone?"

>
>
"I'm looking for a girl named Sarah," I say. "Have you seen her?"

>
>
"Yeah, I've seen her," the man says. "She's hanging out with a bad crowd. You don't want to find her, trust me."

>
>
"I have to find her," I say. "Her father is worried about her. Do you know where I can find her?"

>
>
"She's probably at the old abandoned warehouse on the edge of town," the man says. "But like I said, you don't want to find her. It's too dangerous."

>
>
"Thank you for the information," I say.

>
>
I head to the abandoned warehouse on the edge of town. I see a group of people hanging out near the entrance. I approach them and ask if they've seen Sarah.

>
>
"Yeah, we've seen her," one of the men says

What am I carrying?

>
I am carrying a gun and a photograph of Sarah.

Ask "Do you know where she might be? It's very important that I find her."

>
"She's probably inside," the man says. "But we're not going in there. It's too dangerous. You shouldn't go in there either."

>
>
"I have to find her," I say. "Her father is worried about her. I'll give you a hundred dollars if you tell me where she is."

>
>
"She's in the basement," the man says. "But like I said, it's too dangerous. You shouldn't go in there."

>
>
I thank the man for the information and head into the abandoned warehouse. I make my way to the basement. I hear voices coming from a room. I approach the room and peek inside. I see Sarah and a group of men. They are talking about a drug deal.

>
>
I wait for the men to leave the room. Then I go inside and talk to Sarah.

>
>
"Sarah, your father is worried about you," I say. "You need to come home."

>
>
"I can't go home," Sarah says. "I've gotten myself into some trouble. I can't go back to my old life."

>
>
"Your father loves you," I say. "He just wants you"
[/bq]

>

I didn't know what to do next, so I left it there. It probably would be cheaper to do it in aidungeon, but... I don't like aidungeon.

Edit: Though, to be fair, that's like, a few cents worth of AI power, but like I said, that shit adds up, and the last 2 days I used on average a bit above 9bux, I'm being very conservative about it now though and I'll probably only end up paying under 4bux because 18bux of that was the free "grant" they give you for signing up.
No reason given
Edited by Mitchy
Mitchy
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Best princess👗👑
Naturally, I did a Dixon Hill scenario
[bq]Give me a Dixon Hill case.

Dixon Hill was a private detective in the fictional universe of Star Trek. He was often hired by Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise to help solve crimes.
Put me in the world of Dixon Hill.

I am now in the world of Dixon Hill.
Look around.

I see a seedy office with a desk and a chair. There is a window with bars on it. There is a door with a sign that says "Private Detective".
Open door.

I open the door and step into the office.
Look around.

I see a seedy office with a desk and a chair. There is a window with bars on it. There is a door with a sign that says "Private Detective". There is a man sitting at the desk. He has a cigar in his mouth and a gun in his hand.
Talk to the man.

"Who are you?" the man asks.

"I'm Dixon Hill," I say. "I'm a private detective."

"What can I do for you?"

"I'm looking for a case," I say. "I was hoping you could help me out."

"I might have something for you," the man says. "I need someone to find my missing daughter. She ran away from home a few days ago and I haven't been able to find her. I'll give you a thousand dollars if you can find her and bring her home safe and sound."

"I'll take the case," I say.

The man gives me a photograph of his daughter and tells me her name. He also gives me a thousand dollars in cash. I put the money in my pocket and head out to find his daughter.
What does the daughter look like?

The daughter is a young woman with dark hair. She is very pretty.
What's her name?

The daughter's name is Sarah.
Say "thank you, I'm on the case" and exit the office.

I say "thank you, I'm on the case" and exit the office.
Look around.

I am now in a seedy part of town. There are shady characters milling about. I see a man standing in an alley. He looks like he might have information.
Talk to the man in the alley.

"Hey, buddy," the man in the alley says. "You looking for someone?"

"I'm looking for a girl named Sarah," I say. "Have you seen her?"

"Yeah, I've seen her," the man says. "She's hanging out with a bad crowd. You don't want to find her, trust me."

"I have to find her," I say. "Her father is worried about her. Do you know where I can find her?"

"She's probably at the old abandoned warehouse on the edge of town," the man says. "But like I said, you don't want to find her. It's too dangerous."

"Thank you for the information," I say.

I head to the abandoned warehouse on the edge of town. I see a group of people hanging out near the entrance. I approach them and ask if they've seen Sarah.

"Yeah, we've seen her," one of the men says
What am I carrying?

I am carrying a gun and a photograph of Sarah.
Ask "Do you know where she might be? It's very important that I find her."

"She's probably inside," the man says. "But we're not going in there. It's too dangerous. You shouldn't go in there either."

"I have to find her," I say. "Her father is worried about her. I'll give you a hundred dollars if you tell me where she is."

"She's in the basement," the man says. "But like I said, it's too dangerous. You shouldn't go in there."

I thank the man for the information and head into the abandoned warehouse. I make my way to the basement. I hear voices coming from a room. I approach the room and peek inside. I see Sarah and a group of men. They are talking about a drug deal.

I wait for the men to leave the room. Then I go inside and talk to Sarah.

"Sarah, your father is worried about you," I say. "You need to come home."

"I can't go home," Sarah says. "I've gotten myself into some trouble. I can't go back to my old life."

"Your father loves you," I say. "He just wants you"
[/bq]
I didn't know what to do next, so I left it there. It probably would be cheaper to do it in aidungeon, but... I don't like aidungeon.
Edit: Though, to be fair, that's like, a few cents worth of AI power, but like I said, that shit adds up, and the last 2 days I used on average a bit above 9bux, I'm being very conservative about it now though and I'll probably only end up paying under 4bux because 18bux of that was the free "grant" they give you for signing up.
No reason given
Edited by Mitchy