Viewing last 25 versions of post by equinox in topic What's with all the downvotes?

equinox

goodbye forever
You could see my poor picture I decided to post on Derpibooru. I asked two times to delete it because of downvoting flood without a reason. I put many effort to draw it. It wasn't gore or anything nasty. I can't believe people can be such swines.  
I almoused to always been a positive voter and used to give tips and cheering the artists. But well, karma seems to be b* sometimes. Not like it? Ignore it, but no, they have to show their hate and how powerful they are by spitting on someones hard work.

I remember I had ban there because I was at war with some mods, so it could be some nasty trick used.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
You could see my poor picture I decided to post on Derpibooru. I asked two times to delete it because of downvoting flood without a reason. I put many effort to draw it. It wasn't gore or anything nasty. I can't believe people can be such swines. I almost always been positive voter and used to give tips and cheering the artists. But well, karma seems to be b* sometimes. Not like it? Ignore it, but no, they have to show their hate and how powerful they are by spitting on someones hard work.
I remember I had ban there because I was at war with some mods, so it could be some nasty trick used.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
You could see my poor picture I decided to post on Derpibooru. I asked two times to delete it because of downvoting flood without a reason. I put many effort to draw it. It wasn't gore or anything nasty. I can't believe people can be such swines. I always been positive voter and used to give tips and cheering the artists. But well, karma seems to be b* sometimes. Not like it? Ignore it, but no, they have to show their hate and how powerful they are by spitting on someones hard work.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
You could see my poor picture I decided to post on Derpibooru. I asked two times to delete it because of downvoting flood without a reason. I put many effort to draw it. It wasn't gore or anything nasty. I can't believe people can be such swines. Not like it? Ignore it, but no, they have to show their hate and how powerful they are by spitting on someones hard work.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
You could see my poor picture I decided to post on Derpibooru. I asked two times to delete it because of downvoting flood without a reason. I put many effort to draw it. It wasn't gore or anything nasty. I can't believe people can be such swines. Not like it? Ignore it, but no, they have to show their hate and how powerful they are by spitting on someones hard work.
I remember I had ban there because I was at war with some mods, so it could be some nasty trick thusered.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
I remember I had ban there because I was at war with some mods, so it could be some nasty trick donthe by modsre.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
I remember I had ban there because I was at war with some mods, so it could be some nasty trick done by mods.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
I remember I had ban there because I was at war with some mods.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
You could see my poor picture I decided to post on Derpibooru. I asked two times to delete it because of downvoting flood without a reason. I put many effort to draw it. It wasn't gore or anything nasty. I can't believe people can be such swines. Not like it? Ignore it.
No reason given
Edited by equinox
equinox

goodbye forever
You could see my poor picture I decided to post on Derpibooru. I asked two times to delete it because of downvoting flood without a reason. I put many effort to draw it. I can't believe people can be such swines. Not like it? Ignore it.
No reason given
Edited by equinox