Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
It is with a sad and heavy heart that we must announce the closure and reorganization of ponybooru.

Unfortunately the previous staff hadsfound themselves up to their ankles in rudeness, assholeary, and above all an unprecedented amount of edgy jokes. The staff at Ponybooru reached out to us for assistance and guidance in these trying times and we’re ready to step up to the plate. Effective immediately, please welcome your new team of highly trained staff.

Going forward, it will be our mission to ensure ponybooru becomes the epicenter of love, tolerance, acceptance and diversity that it so rightfully needs and deserves. To ensure this, we’ve developed some new policies that will go into effect immediately.

1. All images deemed to be offense will be placed on a global filter list. Images placed on the global filter list will then be queued for removal from the site. To define offensive we’ve created a simple guide for you to follow.

2. All users will be required to submit, privately of course, links to all social media they use, to include but not limited to facebook, twitter, parler, discord, 4chan, and twitter. All users who wish to use our site are required to do so and further use of the ponibooru will be disabled within the next 2 weeks while we set up a verification system. Verified users will be awarded a badge showing they have been verified. This badge will also transfer between partnered boorus. Users found to be in violation of our new harassment and racism policies on the aforementioned sites will be subject to immediate ban here on derpibooru, no exceptions. Failure to disclose accounts, especially 4chan accounts, is subject to immediate ban without notice

3. Artist! Are you tired of that one good for nothing user that constantly leaves hurtful comments on your artwork instead of using his filters? Introducing our new global block feature. Not only will you not have to see his nasty comments, but any user added to your block list will no be unable to comment or vote on any of your art pieces.

4. All future uploaded will be manually reviewed and approved prior to publication to the site. As a means to combat excessive queue times, all active donors and select community members will be placed in priority queue. Access to the priority queue does not necessarily mean your upload will be approved. All images will be verified to be within compliance of our site rules and our objectionable content filters. Application to become a VIP community member can be found here. LIMITED TIME OFFER, 1 Week only! 3 Easy payments of 30bits, 40% OFF ACT FAST

These are only the first steps we’re taking moving forward to advance our agenda and bring a smile to everyone face. The internet is a scary and confusing place and no one should be able to turn that smile upside down.
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
I’m at maximum object render distance and i still can’t find the funny.

Maybe the furtive pygmy has it.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
  1. Artist! Are you tired of that one good for nothing user that constantly leaves hurtful comments on your artwork instead of using his filters? Introducing our new global block feature. Not only will you not have to see his nasty comments, but any user added to your block list will no be unable to comment or vote on any of your art pieces.

No option to whitelist users so fellow bronies never see toxic channer crap (sorry for language i’m reallyh passionate about this) in the first place?

Literally unusable

I’m moving to Horsiebooru2

Please delete my everything and don’t allow it to return
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Ugh, of all the shit traditions to bring over from Derpi, are we really going to bring over the April Fools nonsense? >.<

How about just no, please. It was never funny when those fucknuggets did it either.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
Ok, I looked at the site staff list and legit had a heart attack and an existential crisis. I had to keep checking that the web address was indeed pponybooru and not derpi. I thought I was literally losing my fucking mind!
Adán Druego
Artist -

@FeatherTrap  
You dare question our new and clearly mentally unstable overlords?!

The office of poly-fluidic-inclusivity has been notified of your bigotry and additional tri-gotry. Officxr DilarXs would like to have a few wxrds with you/her/them.

This comment brought to you by Propaganda Masta WootMaster and ZigDemocrat LotCuck.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Okay then, I’m leaving the site for the next 24 hours, except possibly lurking for the best new Shining Armor pictures, Caroo uploads or other clop material. Someone please come get me on Discord when HA HA APRIL FOOLS LAUGH YOU SHEEP event is fucking dead and buried.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@FeatherTrap  
Oh, right. April fools. I’m just glad it’s something harmless, unlike half the sites I’ve used at one point or another. I don’t remember what derpi did last year, but I know I hated it even more than when they colored the entire site Ronald McDonald red.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
I think the best part is that I genuinely accidently broke something on the backend on april first. I’ll try and get it fixed but l m a o
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
We’ve elected to ban the entirety of Canada due to unforeseen association with channers. Sorry canucks, we dont make the rules… well I mean we do, but thems da rules.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

A more accurate representation would be Lightning “why are you drawing nazi pony, draw my piss OC instead” Bolt instead of Crow and Fleet “what is cronyism and inacceptability of having relationships on staff” foot instead of Nittany.

@EverfreeEmergencies  
The previous time it was redesign for G1 style IIRC.

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: April second :(