ITT: We pretend this is derpibooru

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Zaknel  
Remember, we must make an offering to our deities.

Oh, Praise Acres, Lord of Metadata.
Oh, Praise Sapphie, The Mother of Uploads.
Prophecy tells of the Days of Forum Polls. The battle between Lord Acres and Mother Sapphie to decided the question of which shall reign over the Holy Booru Of Pony as “Best Mod”. Legend says the Poll of Destiny shall end in a Blessed Tie and bring about Eternal Balance of Upload and Metadata Quality for those who carry the Badge of the Belle.
Until then we must fetch only the derpi-users of the utmost cringe as offering to Our Lords of Pretty Pony Pictures.
May these offerings provide ample disk space with the Holy Hardware of the Blessed Server.

Our Cult is way better than that derpibooru blasphemy.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Acres  
Ciaran?
***After some soul-searching and three hot pockets, I’ve come to the realization that I too was once man-child-napped by Nazis as well. TSP and I were housed within the same camp. We sent what felt then like an eternity, but was more like four hours there…
Just waiting…
For death, be it by a Nazi bullet to the back of our heads or the sweet mercy of an Allied bombing. Those were some dark days…
Derpibooru is a monument to all those who left the fandom throughout the years due to…
The war against the Nazis.***
- Ciaran
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide