General OOC Thread [NSFW]

Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
Since Jinx didn’t show up here despite knowing of this place, i guess i’ll step up to the plate.  
If you don’t know who that is, they were one of the few remaining decent-quality roleplayers left in the trashfire and left for Furbooru.  
I didn’t follow because furfags hate pony content and horsefuckers hate furry content, with only a handful of overlap in the grand scheme of things, very little of it within the narrow band of ‘roleplay’.  
This is basically a port of concept of this thread on the Derpi forums.  
Some rules:  
Don’t be a dick.  
Listen to the jannies. (if they aren’t wearing the nametag, they ain’t a janny)  
Keep shit as politics-lite as possible (if/when a politics thread shows up on General Discussion i’ll link to it)  
Link your gifs and spoil grotesque content, my dudes- Philo is a bad with many gifs on a page and this isn’t a gore thread.  
This is not a vent thread, go here for that unless it’s RP-related.  
This is not the PM RP Request thread, go here for that and thank Zaknel for bothering.

ACTIVE/NEW THREADS  
Super Mario Horses by Beau Skunky (SFW)  
Ponybooru: Become Horse by Mitchy (wordlite, SFW)  
Terminator but OP forgot to contain his Horny by Coltshan000 (NSFW, Violence. Robots powered by sexual fluids? ‘least it ain’t MONEY.)  
ITT: Banned for Rule 0 by Mitchy (A slice of Derpi for those that don’t feel like going back for that. Vaguely up to date on the trashfire.)  
Whoops, all Demon’s Souls by Zaknel.  
ITT: WE WUZ KANGS Forum Game story thread. Not sure on its standing here but honestly if this place becomes the dumping ground for those the tales told may actually get more traction and/or recorded. Probably not safe for work.
Anonymous #B60E
shining alright:

-diaper fetish thread  
-thread “click here to become a pony” nothing but one liners, rarely more than two words  
-derpibooru sux reeee thread  
-rawr thread  
-owo thread

a fine selection… including this one here you ripped off from the other site while trying to sabotage it over there…  
you lot are all in the right place, don’t go anywhere.
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
@Anonymous #B60E  
If you came here and didn’t expect shitposting threads (of which Derpi wasn’t immune to), you’re probably disappointed. Unfortunate.

Go back to Furbooru. All i did was provide a new location for those that wanted horsewords without being constantly bitched at by furries for it.
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
@Anonymous #B60E  
When the site goes live, that’s gonna change real fuckin’ quick.

Anyways, Cere, if you only came here to bitch because not everyone wants to deal with Furries complaining about their horsewords, i’m going to have to politely ask you to leave. And no, i don’t care enough to fuck with your shit over there. If i was, you’d know it was me.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
Lol, when someone on Furbooru anonymously said he didn’t want the Hangout Thread pinned, they accused that person of me sockpuppeting.

@Anonymous #B60E  
I see. Maybe, it’s time I did something about that.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide