Viewing last 25 versions of post by Boxless in topic General OOC Thread [NSFW]

Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
Since "[Jinx":](https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Jinx) didn't show up here despite knowing of this place, i guess i'll step up to the plate.

If you don't know who that is, they were one of the few remaining decent-quality roleplayers left in the trashfire and left for Furbooru.

I didn't follow because furfags hate pony content and horsefuckers hate furry content, with only a handful of overlap in the grand scheme of things, very little of it within the narrow band of 'roleplay'.

This is basically a port of concept of "[this thread":](https://derpibooru.org/forums/rp/topics/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting) on the Derpi forums.

Some rules:

Don't be a dick.

Listen to the jannies. (if they aren't wearing the nametag, they ain't a janny)

Keep shit as politics-lite as possible (if/when a politics thread shows up on General Discussion i'll link to it)

Link your gifs and spoil grotesque content, my dudes- Philo is a bad with many gifs on a page and this isn't a gore thread.
"

[
This is not a vent thread, go here for that unless it's RP-related.":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread

)  
[This is not the PM RP Request thread, go here for that and thank Zaknel for bothering.](/forums/rp/topics/roleplay-requests)

ACTIVE/NEW THREADS
"

[
Super Mario Horses":](/forums/rp/topics/super-mario-brothers) by Beau Skunky (SFW)
"

[
Ponybooru: Become Horse":](/forums/rp/topics/click-here-to-become-a-pony) by Mitchy (wordlite, SFW)
"

[
Terminator but OP forgot to contain his Horny":](/forums/rp/topics/iron-curtain-rp-future-dystopia-nsfw-violence) by Coltshan000 (NSFW, Violence. Robots powered by sexual fluids? 'least it ain't MONEY.)
"

[
ITT: Banned for Rule 0":](/forums/rp/topics/itt-we-pretend-this-is-derpibooru) by Mitchy (A slice of Derpi for those that don't feel like going back for that. Vaguely up to date on the trashfire.)
"

[
Whoops, all Demon's Souls":](/forums/rp/topics/the-fog-off-shores-sfw-feral-survival) by Zaknel.
"

[
ITT: WE WUZ KANGS":](/forums/rp/topics/itt-finish-the-story) Forum Game story thread. Not sure on its standing here but honestly if this place becomes the dumping ground for those the tales told may actually get more traction and/or recorded. Probably not safe for work.
Reason: Updated 'this thread is not' listing.
Edited by Boxless
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
Since "Jinx":https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Jinx didn't show up here despite knowing of this place, i guess i'll step up to the plate.
If you don't know who that is, they were one of the few remaining decent-quality roleplayers left in the trashfire and left for Furbooru.
I didn't follow because furfags hate pony content and horsefuckers hate furry content, with only a handful of overlap in the grand scheme of things, very little of it within the narrow band of 'roleplay'.
This is basically a port of concept of "this thread":https://derpibooru.org/forums/rp/topics/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting on the Derpi forums.
Some rules:
Don't be a dick.
Keep shit as politics-lite as possible (if/when a politics thread shows up on General Discussion i'll link to it)
Link your gifs and spoil grotesque content, my dudes- Philo is a bad with many gifs on a page and this isn't a gore thread.
"This is not a vent thread, go here for that unless it's RP-related.":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread

ACTIVE/NEW THREADS
"Super Mario Horses":/forums/rp/topics/super-mario-brothers by Beau Skunky (SFW)
"Ponybooru: Become Horse":/forums/rp/topics/click-here-to-become-a-pony by Mitchy (wordlite, SFW)
"Terminator but OP forgot to contain his Horny":/forums/rp/topics/iron-curtain-rp-future-dystopia-nsfw-violence by Coltshan000 (NSFW, Violence. Robots powered by sexual fluids? 'least it ain't MONEY.)
"ITT: Banned for Rule 0":/forums/rp/topics/itt-we-pretend-this-is-derpibooru by Mitchy (A slice of Derpi for those that don't feel like going back for that. Vaguely up to date on the trashfire.)
"Whoops, all Demon's Souls":/forums/rp/topics/the-fog-off-shores-sfw-feral-survival by Zaknel.
"ITT: WE WUZ KANGS":/forums/rp/topics/itt-finish-the-story Forum Game story thread. Not sure on its standing here but honestly if this place becomes the dumping ground for those the tales told may actually get more traction and/or recorded. Probably not safe for work.
Reason: Updated active/new thread listing.
Edited by Boxless
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
Since "Jinx":https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Jinx didn't show up here despite knowing of this place, i guess i'll step up to the plate.
This is basically a port of concept of "this thread":https://derpibooru.org/forums/rp/topics/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting on the Derpi forums.
Some rules:
Don't be a dick.
"This is not a vent thread, go here for that unless it's RP-related.":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread

ACTIVE/NEW THREADS
"Super Mario Horses":/forums/rp/topics/super-mario-brothers by Beau Skunky (SFW)
"Ponybooru: Become Horse":/forums/rp/topics/click-here-to-become-a-pony by Mitchy (wordlite, SFW)
"Terminator but OP forgot to contain his Horny":/forums/rp/topics/iron-curtain-rp-future-dystopia-nsfw-violence by Coltshan000 (NSFW, Violence. Robots powered by sexual fluids? 'least it ain't MONEY.)
"ITT: Banned for Rule 0":/forums/rp/topics/itt-we-pretend-this-is-derpibooru by Mitchy (A slice of Derpi for those that don't feel like going back for that. Vaguely up to date on the trashfire.)
"Whoops, all Demon's Souls":/forums/rp/topics/the-fog-off-shores-sfw-feral-survival by Zaknel.
Reason: Added active/new thread listing.
Edited by Boxless
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
Some rules:
Don't be a dick.

ACTIVE/NEW THREADS
Reason: Added active/new thread listing.
Edited by Boxless