Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Feather's Homebrew Worldbuilding Thread (open invitation to homebrew campaigns)

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"[@Sapphie":](/forums/rp/topics/feather-s-homebrew-worldbuilding-thread-open-invitation-to-homebrew-campaigns?post_id=43603#post_43603
)  
I mean, I'm fine with neutral characters...tbh most players I've met play their characters like that anyway when you really get down to it. >.<

They do add some new features for most of the classes, but you can find that stuff on the SRD, just follow the links "[I provided above":](/forums/rp/topics/feather-s-homebrew-worldbuilding-thread-open-invitation-to-homebrew-campaigns?post_id=43585#post_43585). Most importantly, it makes classes like Fighter and Sorcerer +__actually decent+__...instead of terrible. XP

Pathfinder is basically DnD 3.75, that is to say 3.5 but improved.
As long as your familiar with their DnD versions, you should feel right at home...they just added some new fancy furniture is all.

And like I said, the alignment of a party is...really open to negotiation for anything that isn't a "heroes save the world" kind of story. As I said way up the top, I have some campaign ideas for neutral/evil aligned parties.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"@Sapphie":/forums/rp/topics/feather-s-homebrew-worldbuilding-thread-open-invitation-to-homebrew-campaigns?post_id=43603#post_43603
I mean, I'm fine with neutral characters...tbh most players I've met play their characters like that anyway when you really get down to it. >.<

They do add some new features for most of the classes, but you can find that stuff on the SRD, just follow the links "I provided above":/forums/rp/topics/feather-s-homebrew-worldbuilding-thread-open-invitation-to-homebrew-campaigns?post_id=43585#post_43585. Most importantly, it makes classes like Fighter and Sorcerer +actually decent+...instead of terrible. XP
As long as your familiar with their DnD versions, you should feel right at home...they just added some new fancy furniture is all.

And like I said, the alignment of a party is...really open to negotiation for anything that isn't a "heroes save the world" kind of story. As I said way up the top, I have some campaign ideas for neutral/evil aligned campartignes.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap