What Are You Looking Forward To With G5? [Positive]

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Ponkus  
Izzy really is the half-breed offspring of the meme MordeTwi. It’s due to her mixed background that her horn is useless. Ponies mixing with other ponies, that’s normal, but ponies mixing with various animals like birds and zebras is an affront to nature itself.

Obviously, I’m only joking here. I don’t believe for one second that Izzy’s actually some mutt or that crossbreeding with animals could ever produce an offspring.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
Some fans are wondering how the various pony races segregated, leading to the events of the new movie.
Ponies are very impressionable.

That is exactly what Chrysalis did though!
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I’m looking forward to the cast being fleshed out some. Zipp, Pipp, Sunny, and Sprout all have important, defining parental relationships. Meanwhile, Izzy and Hitch may as well have burst from the ground. Are they orphaned? Estranged?
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I hope we finally see what the undiscovered West is all about. Even in the magic table seasons, when they were doing quests all over, they never went to the zebra lands, or the western reaches of Equestria’s own continent.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I do want to know how Equestria fell apart between G4 and G5. I’m also interested in seeing how the world adjusts to magic suddenly existing after who knows how long. In our world, making nearly a third of the population able to fly overnight, and turning another third into actual wizards would be hugely disruptive. The Earth Ponies in G5 now have more reason than ever to be leery of the other two groups.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Metallic Sound)

@ANoobis  
I see G4 as a time of mythology and Pagan gods, G5 deems magick as sinful and has a bigoted influence.

Chances are they’ll put clothes on the Unicorns and start throwing holy water at them.

Or put them on antipsychotics and leave them to lurk on boorus at random hours…..
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide