That feeling when the book closed...

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@evan555alpha  
I’m just glad they brought the Queen back a few times. And that they brought Sombra back long enough to give him a voice & personality. Still kind of surprised by how graphic they made his death. Just straight up vaporizing him with full melting skin effect.
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@Mildew  
I’ve easily spent thousands of dollarydoos just to attend Bronycon (Flights aren’t cheap!) and thousands more on all sorts of both official and fan-made merch. I don’t want to put an estimate on how much it all adds up to, because it’s much higher than I’d like to admit…

My lust for the bug is too strong

@Officer Hotpants  
Agreed. When she appeared in Season 6 I was fucking ecstatic. And then every time after that. So much giddiness to get to see her again <3  
And yeah, Sombra’s death was… Something. He basically got fuckin’ snapped. Thanks, Thanos.  
I still feel really bad about Chryssie’s (and co!) stoning. I just hope that the S10 comics do something with them.
Mildew

@evan555alpha

I cant wait for this pandemic to end so i can go to cons. This will be the first year in seven i havent spent my summer going to them. On the plus ive gotten way ahead on my mortgage.
Mildew

@Officer Hotpants

It can be very cheap. My first Bronycon i hitchhiked on the ride share forums. I met my best friend that way. All the years since we drove the 300ish miles to go together. Im still pissed they eneded it.
RavenandWritingDesk

I never went to the cons as I have been a hermit for reasons for the passed decade and didn’t personally know anyone to go with. I’ve been to music festivals alone before and it sucked big time so I genrally didn’t go to things alone.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I still haven’t seen it. I started watching in 2010, when episode 3 had just come out. I’ve had this mental block regarding season 9. Like if I don’t see it it isn’t really over. I’ve even started watching Pony Life before beginning season 9.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@ANoobis  
I ended up watching all of the seasons, but I still have this mental block too kinda. Except for me its the comics. I haven’t read a single one, not because I’m not interested but because when I’m done there really will be so little new content afterwards.
Myoozik
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (in the shower)

No lie, I cried when I saw that book close. Me and my best friend did a blank reaction to the finale and epilogue, and not even when the song was finished he was crying his eyeballs out and when the credits rolled, he was like an old timey water mill on his face. I myself joined in on the crying like ten minutes after the episode ended and it was a beautiful moment.

I know that the ending and epilogue was controversial and there are those who didn’t like it, which is fine and all but I personally loved it and I thought it was a great way to end such a great series.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Myoozik  
I didn’t quite cry but the back of my eyeballs grew stiff. Does that count?

I still don’t get what’s so controversial about them beyond the people talking about Cozy.
Myoozik
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (in the shower)

@Officer Hotpants  
I’m gonna say yes

The finale was because of the whole Discord/Grogar twist and the villains not getting redeemed and getting turned to stone. Not sure about the epilogue though, I think because people didn’t like the 20 years into the future/where are they now thing?
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just finished rewatching season 9. Just like before,I felt like watching Rainbow Rocks. At the very least,I felt like listening to Shine Like Rainbows.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide