(Neigh! Winny!) Unpopular Pony Opinion Thread!

Anonymous #E412
@Havoc  
Better or worse than the ones who are basically a lazy palette swap of one parent (usually the mom)?
Anonymous #E412
@Dex Stewart  
On that note, I was never very impressed or enamored with Queen Chrysalis.

Also (and this might get me hanged) I wasn’t very impressed by This Day Aria, really it’s one of the songs from the “era of good music in FiM” that I’ve listened to the least.
πʊßƛįϰ

@Havoc  
TIL that mane style is a heritable trait.

@Dex Stewart  
Same here. There was no drama in the ever-increasing power of the season finale friendship lasers. That’s why I liked Starlight so much as a villain: she was an equal match for the M6 (before her script-mandated defeats) because of her wits and not because she was supernaturally powerful.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I ship Silverstream with her brother, Terramar. And I don’t like GallStream. Gallus and Smolder seem like they have some potential tough. That Book Burning Smile.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Acres  
I actually picked this colour scheme for my own OC back during season one. I really liked the combination and thought no canon pony had this kind of look.

Then A Canterlot Wedding happened, and I immediately thought Shining Armor looked amazing~ <3  
I only wish he had be introduced more naturally before that. I know it’s been mentioned before, but I agree that Dragonshy would have been a great way to do it. Celestia could have sent a contingent of guards with Twilight in case anything went wrong, and Shiny could have been leading them.
πʊßƛįϰ

@FeatherTrap  
Thank you for the reminder that a lack of long-range vision for the show has been there since the beginning. Rather, there were plans but they either got overruled or the planner didn’t stick around long enough to implement them.
RavenandWritingDesk

@πʊßƛįϰ

Canterlot Wedding I think was the reason for Faust leaveing tbh, it was the first major encroachment into the lore of the world made purely for capitalistic purposes. I think its where Lauren smelled bullshit in the water and foresaw a non stop battle to keep the message, story and purpose on track against Hasbro trying to quickly flog more toys.
Havoc
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
A recent new artist has reaffirmed my belief that any form of Sunset x Twilight is overdone to hell and back.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Havoc  
I vaguely remember you saying that you hated the pairing. I don’t think I ever asked why. Do you hate it just cause it goes against your flashimmer ship?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide