(Neigh! Winny!) Unpopular Pony Opinion Thread!

Myoozik
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (in the shower)

@Adan Druego  
Cadence is my favorite of the three main princesses and I would’ve loved to see an episode focusing on her and her husband. A Flurry Of Emotions would’ve been the perfect episode for that but instead we spent it on a stupid baby sitting episode to a character that didn’t need to exist in the first place.
RavenandWritingDesk
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Myoozik

Cadence’s lack of screen time was such a waste and there’s so much to unpack with her that never get’s addressed. She is a young girl that accidently defeats a witch and becomes a goddess, then while she’s reeling from that becomes the only confidant of an immortal god-queen in the last days of her desperate run to create a new band of heros to save her sister so they can all help her fight off all the skeletons climbing out of her closet.

Then in the midst of that she falls in love, gets kidnapped and takes over an empire.

Yet we know next to nothing about her.
AC97

@RavenandWritingDesk

That’s a great way of putting it. And it also helps that Cadance is just… naturally likable, humble. She doesn’t have the same potential fatal flaws that Celestia and Luna have. Definitely the most underrated alicorn, and it helps that she isn’t pacifistic, either, and is good at synchronizing in combat, being a team player, is generally the best alicorn at leveraging her great power in episodes, and in the Movie, where she tried to react.
RavenandWritingDesk

@AC97  
That fucking movie man, lets have the princesses stand there like morons and job out to Tempest. It just made everyone look fucking bad.

If they had gone full power Celestia’s Orbital Solar Laser Strike anime battle and still have Tempest out manuver them and lock them away while Twilight fled it would of shocked the film critics out of their stupor, rebuit a lot of the royale’s faded aura, made Tempest seem like a real threat and the idea of giant idiot like the Storm King gaining their powers a serious problem.
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Havoc  
Is there a reason?

She is very manipulative and has an unhealthy admiration for the supercilious urban elite. However, I believe the show is certainly made better by her presence in the cast. I really couldn’t call any of the Mane 6 “worst pony”.
_
A toast - Incredibly based

@UrbanMysticDee  
To me the best M6 was Fluttershy in the early seasons, but I feel she began to lose her cute and charming personality in the later ones, while at the same time Rarity began to be a better character.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I used to like Fallout Equestria as a darker alternative take on the setting of FIM.  
But the canon timeline became so comfortless, that now it just feels obsolete.
RavenandWritingDesk

@Adan Druego

Discord was a casualty of the writers bitching out in season 4. Instead of the stories getting bigger as Twilight grew in power like gurren lagann instead she stayed the same and more powerful characters were made weaker to mantain the status quo like pokemon.
Frozen Zodiac

The Last Crusade, while I thought wasn’t a bad episode, its ending was a cop-out and I didn’t mind Scootaloo’s parents.

Snips and Snails should have, honestly, not returned after Magic Duel.

Amethyst Star is honestly feels more like a spiritual sister to Dinky rather than a biological one.

The only good thing out of Flight to the Finish was Diamond Tiara’s and Silver Spoon’s costumes.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide