2022 Community Collab picture Come join the party Send your oc's over here

G5 discussion thread

Anonymous #2126
Latest TYT: Izzy continues to be annoying. Not a bad episode or anything, but not good either. Once again, the short runtime saves what could have been an obnoxious premise if someone had been crazy enough to try and stretch it to 22 minutes.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The latest episode was a retread of Party of One, but Izzy got to that point instantly. We got a little world building, in the form of a unicorn holiday, and the first instance in TYT of the three tribes even recognizing that there are differences between them. Izzy continues to be a pain to all around her, which is unfortunate, since she was my favorite character in the movie. We finally see the inside of Maretime Bay's movie theater, and see a few seconds of the Ponyformers film.
Officer Hotpants
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Assistant
Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis
I was afraid they might run her character into the ground after the generally positive reaction people had to her.

Also I really wish they'd named the show anything else because my brain never fails to translate that to "The Young Turks".
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@ANoobis
That was what I feared with her, bubbly and cheerful often = stupid, hyperactive and LOL random in the eyes of the modern writer. I was impressed in the movie when they didn't do that in the movie and one of the things that gave me a little interest over being outright dismissive. Now, Bubbly cheerful characters can have some elements of LOL random or stupidity but there is a difference between it just being deployed sometimes or innocence and being naive.

@Officer Hotpants
Now you got me thinking that too. I am actually surprised I didn't notice that before.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I guess the 3D show is being preceded by a special. The description makes it sound like it's going to explore the division between the ponies. I hope we get some solid world building.
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~