A Thread For Lovebutt

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
Cadence is underrated. I feel see is somewhat underutilized in fan works despite some of the awesome/interesting concepts that one could use with her.  

Like, though my fic reading has been reduced in recent years, I haven’t seen as many explorations of concepts around her like I have with the other princesses. I have seen stuff like pic related rarely explored in a serious way (I think I can only recall one fic that played it in a horror angle) and yet you have vague one off scenes from other princesses and background ponies getting way more exploration. I know for characters in later years this isn’t so surprising because there is a lot of content to explore and a singular implication after 100+ episodes doesn’t have much impact, but right after season 2? You’d think a lot more harder things we would’ve run with and thought up of about her by then. I guess her somewhat mixed reception as a pink pony “set piece” stunted her growth in that space and Queen Chrysalis and her changelings took up far more fandom interest.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide