We're working on it.

ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@DragonRanger  
Alright just giving a quick update, it seems the error you had may have been unrelated. When I attempted to upload the file myself I got an error for the file already existing, and tracked it to image ID >>8830 (NSFW)

It seems the file limit is working correctly, the error you received may have been related to either upload issues or maybe even server stress as mentioned by deserter failing to recognize the file as a duplicate before simply timing you out. I’m no professional on that stuff though so its just a guess.
sepples
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

The donation page link seems broken. Clicking it opens up the same page as I was on previously with: “You can’t access that page.”
AdudefromCHL95
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

It keeps appearing a white screen with “Internal Server Error” message when I try to go to the main page of PB.  
It’s only me or does anybody else have that problem?
Myoozik
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (in the shower)

I remember before I wanted to use this site, but I kept getting an error that said “internal server error” or something like that. Glad to know it’s fixed now.
Anonymous #1AC3
@MichaelBrony147  
It’s not, but the site is currently hiding the hundreds of images that are still being processed and for some reason the site seems to process webms faster than still images so they’re all that’s showing for a awhile. If you were to track a specific webm over a few days you’ll notice it suddenly get other images appearing around it that weren’t there before.

As for why webms process faster, I haven’t the foggiest idea.
Anonymous #C3B7
@MichaelBrony147  
@Anonymous #1AC3  
I can tell that so far there are more than 1 million images uploaded in this site, but it takes hours to see the image processed, and it beats me why the webm files are the ones uploads faster than an image or gif…

Or you can put in your searchbar processed:true, -webm to see the images that have been processed in PB.
runner2
Donor | Luna - THE LOVE HAS BEEN DOUBLED!
Artist -

Libertatem Noctibus
@MichaelBrony147

@Anonymous #1AC3

@Anonymous #C3B7

This was a question asked here not long ago. It was basically determined that there was a different and more efficient processing system that specifically handles the webms. So while it might look like there’s a massive amount of webms being uploaded… there really isn’t and it’s just the normal image processing is getting really far behind due to the amount of those being uploaded compared to webms.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide